𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐮𝐧̃𝐚 𝐉𝐫 , 𝐀𝐓𝐋

Ronald's POV

   Today we were expecting a new manager. Yes it's odd for a new manager in the middle of the year but someone had recently quit so our co-manager just hired his niece. Ozzie and I were the most excited to see her because Ozzie was friends with her in college and he thought her and I would be cute together.

     "Alright Im beyond to meet this new manager! Jones says she is quite a fan of the Braves especially Ronald." Austin teased.

   "Shut up! I never meet the girl before!" I replied sitting down next to Ozzie and William. "So?" Dansby said. "It's the co-managers niece!" Ozzie said laughing.

     We had stopped talking while the co-manager walked in with his niece. "Guys, this is Mia. She is new here obviously. I am going to have you guys treat her with respect like you guys do to me. She is like another me but just a girl. I expect you guys to behave and control yourselves around MY niece. And if I'm not here but she is and you need something answered just go to her." Jones said starting to continue his speech.

    By the time Jones speech was over, Mia started to talk to Matt Olson. They seemed to get along pretty well, I mean they were laughing and smiling with each other.

   I was speaking to Ozzie and William until Ozzie called over Mia. "Mia! Come meet my friends." Ozzie said waving her over. "Alright! This is Ronald! We call him Ronnie because we just do." He laughed.

We all hit it off pretty well but Mia started to notice my English wasn't so great. "Hey Ronnie, so if I can't call you that but are you from around here?" She asked.

  "Oh no, actually I'm from Venezuela." I replied. "Oh! That's so cool! I noticed a bit of an accent in your voice! What part" She asked now sitting next to me. "La Guaira." I said smiling.

   She smiled back. "Cu- I mean cool! So cool.. Do you wanna give me a tour?" She asked giving me puppy dog eyes laughing. "I suppose" I laughed.

      "Alright, this is the club house for the guys and managers of course if they need us or we invite them in. Sometimes we have cooks in here for us. But that's every first day of the month. " I said pointing towards areas.

   "Cool cool.. So is that the locker room then..?" She asked poring towards it. "Yes. And besides it is just regular bathrooms and inside the locker rooms there are showers." I said walking in the locker room.

   "Alright... What about there?" She kept going on.

      The tour was over and it was maybe around 4:15. "Well we normally leave around this times soo... Goodbye?" I said.

   "Oh! Yeah.. Goodbye.!" She said. Shit. I forgot to get her number! "Wait Mia!" I yelled. She turned around, "Yes?" She asked.

    "Can I Uh- Can I get your number? Y'know we have a group chat and I figured you wanted to be in it.." I said fixing my hair a bit. "Oh yeah! I forgot to give it to you!" She said taking my phone out of my hand. She put it in and smiled. "Okay bye now!" She laughed.

Time skip- 3 months later

Mia's POV

Ronald has been acting weird around me lately, so has the rest of the boys. I was honestly so confused because I don't remember doing anything bad to any of them to make them against me like this.

   It's been 2 weeks and they barely have said a word to me. But I just happened to run into Dansby in the hallway. "Sorry Mia.. Oh Mia! Hey." He said creating a conversation. Finally, good! "Hey Dansby, you're okay by the way." I replied.

Dansby followed me around talking to me for a bit of time so I asked him something. "Why have you guys been ignoring me lately..?" He laughed then had a serious face.

   "If Im going to be honest with you, one of the players like you. He's been playing on asking you out like..today so yeah! That's why I suppose. Well that's what Austin said because he said something about Ro- Oh uhm I mean.. Bye Mia!" Dansby said running away. Weird

I walked into the dug out to talk to Mr. Snitker. Someone had tapped me on the shoulder though. Austin with Matt behind him!?

   "Follow us pleasee!" Austin said trying to get to take his hand. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it." Matt said. I took Austin's hand and he lead me to the field.

   "I could've walked here you know. It was literally five steps away." I laughed. "No because I have to do this!" He said, he was putting a blind fold on me!

"I do not trust this! What're you doing?" I asked. "Shh.. he's almost here Mia!" Matt said. Suddenly I felt my hands being held. "What..?" I laughed. Austin took the blind fold off of me. Ronald? Was this what Dansby was talking about?

   "Uh.. what're you doing Ronnie..?" I asked. "Mia, I've known you for three months but it's felt like I've known you forever. Ever since I've laid eyes on you I've liked you. Please. Would you be my girlfriend?" Ronald said.

Wait, what?!? The Ronald Acuna Jr was asking ME to be HIS girlfriend! I was speechless honestly, never have I've seen this happening in a life time.

   "Oh my.. oh my.. I don't know what to say.. Honestly.." I said with my eyes wide open. "Just say something!!" Dansby shouted. "Oh my.. Just yes! Yes!" I laughed while wrapping my arms around Ronald. The boys cheered. "Now wait till her uncle finds out!" Ozzie joked.

Matt, Dansby, and Ronald stopped smiling and laughing. "Uhh. We might've forgot something.." Austin said.

     "Yeah..." Ronald said letting go of me. "Shit.. That was the most important part!! Why would we forget that?!" Dansby said. "What?" I asked.

  "We..- we sort of forgot to ask your uncle about you and Ronald...soo." Austin said. "Mhm.. Well look at that! It's 4:15! We gotta goo!!" Matt said while running away with the boys.
  Lord was I going to hear it soon...