𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐡𝐦 , 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋 ( smut )

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 , i'm tired .

no one's pov

  "Shut the fuck up." Alec demanded to his teammates, they all laughed at him.

  By his teammates, when you hear that; it's Trea Turner, Bryson Stott, Brandon Marsh, Nick Castellanos, and Bryce Harper. They all had been on conversations about 'friends with benefits'. They all suspected that Alec had something along those lines going on with Allison.

"Oh—but Alec hates Allison though!" Trea tried to defend his good friend, no one believed a word out of the shortstops mouth.

"That's the great ole' tension that'll just create great fun and... may I add .. sex." Bryce teased, Alec shifted on his seat on the couch, as the thought of Allison and him having sex came across his mind.

Sure he thought of her in the shower, sure she ran miles through his mind all day around as the sun rests into the distances.

   "We fucking hate each other, I can't stand her day or night" Alec lied, "Why would I fuck her if I couldn't even stand her regular voice. I don't want her to be moaning allat'.." He replied, getting heated as the thought of Allison moaning his name, under his body as they both were in his bed, aroused his mind.

  "Okay, whatever you say cap cap', I've always heard her talk about Cody Bellinger anyways. She always begs for his number. Guess I have full permission to give it now." Trea mentioned his old teammate, 2019 National League MVP. That's about all he had on him, Alec thought.

  Alec knew that Trea and Cody had a special bond on the Dodgers. Allison was also only introduced to the team because of Trea, they had grown up together and stayed with their childhood friendship for the past 28 years.

(allison is 28, trea is 30, alec is 27, cody is 28)

  They could've already dated or done anything to each other for all Alec thought. He didn't wanna think like that anymore. "I don't care, go ahead. I'm not your daddy."

  "Alright, don't be mad when you hear Allison calling Cody daddy in the hotel rooms when we play the cubs next week." Brandon finally said a word to the group, tag teaming on poor Alec.

"What—? That series is already next week? No no— you cant give her the number!" Alec told Trea, Trea giggled with his phone covering his little grin.

  "Whoops... Too late. I'm sure they're already hearts next to his name in her contacts. Sorry Bohms. I heard his longest relationship was 11 months, in college." Trea kept the grin on his face.

  "They won't last long. Trust me. They don't fit together..." Nick tried to cheer up Alec, but Alec huffed.

  "I don't care, what do you mean? Call it whatever you want with Allison, that your delusional minds think I got going on.. I've got too many of girls in my DM's to be giving a fuck about her." Alec said, getting his belongings to go home.

  "I'm going home, I'm tired as fuck. Bye." Alec said, bluntly.

  "What's up his ass?" Kyle said, walking into the room.

  "Fuck if I know—" Bryson said, adding on a dramatic groan to the end of his sentence.

"Nah, I'd bet Allison's dick because she done got him dicked down, walking like a dog that's trained and everything. He's probably drowning in her pussy, just to hear about her and Cody's summer fling, or her saying whatever.. He know yet?" Brandon told the shorter boy, they both sighed.

  "Nope, don't plan on letting him know anytime soon. He takes her name to heart too much." Trea told the younger boy.

skip to next week -  cubs series