When he Proposes • Part Two (Special Scenario)

Luka's Pov

Staring at the small velvet box in the palm of my hand, I sighed deeply before carefully putting it back in my pocket.

I'm glad that Marinette stopped me, I wasn't sure of what I was going to say anyways.

It's been years since I asked (Y/N) to be my muse, to be the love of my life, the light of my world.

Making a promise to myself, I vowed to love and cherish her, now and forevermore. It's only a matter of time, and maybe a bit of planning, but I'm going to propose to her.

I've thought about it long and hard, long before we started getting intimate.

She had me caged in her love and warmth the moment I laid my eyes on her, she's got me wrapped around her finger and she has no idea.

I want to make her my wife.

I want to spend the rest of my life with (Y/N), I want our love to blossom and I want to love her endlessly.

I want to make everything perfect for this proposal.

Just thinking about proposing to her had me at a loss for words, it's as if the air in my lungs immediately disappeared. My mind went blank earlier, and I feel ashamed.

My head shot up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Adriens eyes looks at mine intently, searching for any kind of emotion in them. A small smile comes up his face as he then pats my back in a comforting manner.

"You okay?" Adrien asked. I immediately nodded my head, ensuring that I was alright.

Worrying Adrien might make things more complicated, I know he shares everything with Marinette. And Marinette shares everything with (Y/N).

Oh no.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled at him, then looked at the distance where Marinette and (Y/N) were busy admiring the shell crafts.

Adriens gaze turned to the girls for a second, then comes back to me. I looked down on him, a mischievous smile plastered on his lips.

"I saw what you were trying to do, Couffaine." He muses, leaving me bewildered. Looking at Adrien with wide eyes, I shook my head at him.

"Please don't tell Mari. She's going to tell (Y/N)." I murmured, biting down on my bottom lip as I pray to the heavens above that he wouldn't utter a word to her.

Adrien chuckled and hid his hand in his pockets, a small sigh escaping his lips. "I promise won't tell her. I got you, brother." He smiles at me.

Feeling greatful, I nodded my head at him, silently thanking him for his promise of silence. "I want to surprise her." I admitted.

"Oh I know. How's it going?" He then asked.

"Horrible. Everytime I try setting the mood, or going down on my knees- My mind closes to a blank. I don't know how to propose to her."

Groaning, I take out the small box and opened it, showing Adrien the contents inside.

There lies an engagement ring, snugly secured in a slit in the middle of the box.

The ring finely decorated with shimmering gems, and a small diamond sat on top of it. It's nothing like the promise ring I gave her, and hopefully she'll like this one.

Adrien looks at the ring, and hums in awe. "This looks beautiful." He muttered, his voice trailing off as I nod at his answer.

"She's worth everything. And I want to make the proposal very special, and I want it be unforgettable- But I just.." I slumped in defeat.

"Whenever I'm around her, I start to go haywire. I'm at a loss for words, everything I've been practicing to tell her goes out the window."

Adrien was about to answer, but quickly shut his mouth as he sees (Y/N) and Marinette slowly approaching us.

I could hear chimes of giggles and chatters in the air coming from the two of them.

"Hey, you two! We brought some pastries!" (Y/N) exclaims, holding out the paper bag that was wafting with sweetness. My eyes softening at the endearing sight, I leaned in close.

My hands coming up to wrap themselves around her waist, I pulled her closer to me and pressed a small kiss on her forehead.

I'm not going to mess up the proposal- I won't mess up the proposal! she means the world to me, and I want to make her the happiest woman in the world.

"Can I have some?" A smile tugs up my lips as I look down to gaze at her doe (E/C) eyes. She looks breathtaking even in casual clothes, especially when a smile is plastered on her face.

Nodding her head, she fumbles to grab a pastry from the paper bag. When she got a hold of one, my little Sweetheart immediately stuffed my mouth with it.

I would've gotten my revenge if it wasn't for that playful look on her face, her eyes twinkling with pure delight.

If she finds my face getting stuffed with bread and powdered sugar amusing, then I'll let it slide.

A chiming giggles escapes her lips, she leans in close to plant a kiss on my cheek. "Marinette said there's a play starting in twenty minutes. Can we go watch it?"

(Y/N) batted her lashes and gave me her most adorable puppy dog eyes, knowing full well I'll never be able to say no to them.

I was unable to answer as my face was currently stuffed with sweet goodness, but luckily Adrien answered for me.

"You girls can go ahead, we'll catch up in a bit." He dives in to kiss Marinettes cheek, her face instantly turning red at his small action.

I'm glad they finally figured things out.

Nodding my head, I turned (Y/N) around to the direction where the play was taking place.

And before I released her out into the open- I planted my hand on her butt, earning a small squeak from her.

She whirls around to look at me, looking like a deer caught in headlights. I wasn't able to say anything, but I managed to send a wink to her direction.

Before she was able to give me a quick retort, Marinette immediately pulls her away.

Biting on the last piece of pastry, I turned my gaze to Adrien and game him a smile. Adrien pats my shoulder and crosses his hands together.

"Alrighty, we should start planning for the proposal."