𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

𝔸ℕ𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝔻ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

Haseena was idly sitting on the bed fidgeting with her phone when there was a knock on the door..

"Main andar aajaun beta?"

Haseena immediately stood up and said..
"Maa apko permission ki zaroorat nahi hain..please andar aiyye."

Maa came inside and handed Haseena a box...

"Yeh kya hain Maa?"She asked
"Kaafi bhari hain!"She further added taking it in her hand.

"Kholke dekh.."Maa said smiling.

Haseena opened the box to find a beautiful royal blue banarasi saaree in it.

"

Kaisa laga?"Maa asked..

"Bohot sundar hain Maa.."Haseena said smiling..

"Aaj sham ki party mein yahi pahen na..tune apne liye kuch already chun liya hain kya?"

"Nahi maa..hum yahi pahenge..bohot zyada Sundar hain."Haseena said smiling.

"Bohot sundar lagegi ismein tu..pata hain yeh Teri daadi saas matlab mere saas ki hain..mujhe pata tha tu iski qadar samjhegi...gaheno ka box bhari hain isiliye main nahi laa payi..main kisi k haathon bhijwati hun."Maa said.

"Par maa humare paas toh gahene hain aur zaroorat nahi hain."

"Aise kaise zaroorat nahi hain!Main bhijwa rahi hun wahi pahegi toh..puchtaini gahene hain mana nahi karte..chal ab main chalti hun"She said smiling.

⏳FEW HOURS LATER⏳

"And it's done!perfect" The makeup artist said putting a small red bindi on Haseena's forehead.
"You are looking absolutely gorgeous ma'am."She said.

Haseena looked at herself in the mirror...indeed she was looking ethereal.

🥻𝓗𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓙𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼🥻

She was wearing the saree given by Maa along with the gold jewelleries later sent by her.She had kept her makeup dewy and left her hairs open without any styling.Her hands adorned with dark mahendi and red bangles along with the golden ones was making her look like a perfect new bride.