𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵

🪔HAPPY DIWALI AND KALI PUJA TO EVERYONE.🪔

☃️𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔻𝕆ℕ☃️

A month and a half has passed by Anuseena were pretty much  enjoying their time in London,office during the day and strolling around their mansion in the evening and visiting famous places on their day offs.

It was the evening of  Christmas Eve.Anubhav was sitting in the balcony sipping on a cup of coffee and checking a few mails.Suddenly his eyes fell on the silhouette of his wife playing in the snow covered garden.She was trying to make a snowman.Automatically a smile crept on his lips seeing her so happy.

She stumbled in the snow and fell,Anubhav gasped but the next moment he sighed seeing her alright and again indulged in her activity.

💭ANUBHAV'S POV💭

Bas aur der nahi karna humein kal hi hum aapse apni Dil ki baat kahenge Haseena.Agar aapka jawab Naa bhi huya toh bhi hume iss baat ki khushi hogi ki humne apne pyar ka izhar kiya....apko humare dil ki baat pata hain.

💭ANUBHAV'S POV ENDS💭

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌄🎄ℂℍℝ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝕄𝔸𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🎄🌄

Anubhav and Haseena were casually strolling in the surrounding areas of the mansion when a husky pup came running towards them and started sniffing Haseena's legs.Haseena crouched and started petting the pup and then picked it up in her arms and it licked her nose.

"Jenny... Jenny..."They heard a male voice approaching them and then saw a man hysterically roaming here and there holding a leash in his hand.

"Excuse me Is she your pup?"Haseena asked the man in loud voice.

"Oh my God..Jenny"The man came towards them and took the puppy from Haseena.

"Thank You so much guys,we were in the nearby park for a walk and she ran off the leash.."The man said
"And sorry if she caused any trouble."He added.

"Absolutely no issues,she is such a sweet heart."Haseena said smiling and patted the puppy's head.

"Jenny say bye.."The man said and the pup barked.

"Bye...have a good day and Merry Christmas"Haseena said.

"Merry Christmas to both of you."The man said and left with the puppy.
Anubhav noticed Haseena gazing at the pup.

"Apko dogs pasand hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Bohot!"She said with sparkling eyes.
"Hume dogs bohot pasand hain...hum toh ek shelter mein donate bhi karte hain...par ammi ne kabhi allow nahi Kiya ghar mein isaliye hum kabhi pet nahi rakh paye."She said sadly.
"Pata hain humara bohot man karta hain ki aisi ek world banaye hum jahan kisi bhi stray ya abandoned animal ko taqleef na ho...sab safe rahe, healthy rahe...abb woh toh possible nahi toh hum humari taraf se chhoti si koushis karte hain donations dekar."She said and Anubhav smiled feeling blessed to have a pure soul like her in his life.