𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺

🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡
ꪖꪀꪊ𝘴ꫀꫀꪀꪖ'𝘴 ᥇ꫀᦔ𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ

Haseena was sadly sitting on the bed.Anubhav came out of the bathroom and found her  silently staring at the wall infront of her.He went and sat beside her.

"Aaj office mein jo hua us baare mein soch rahi hain na?"Anubhav asked.

"Kitni asani se sabne humare character per sawal khada kar diya na Anubhav...aur yeh log humein aaj se nahi picchle chhe saal se jaante hain.."She said turning her head towards him.

"Unfortunately yahi toh society ka niyam hain...samajh k zyadatar log aise hi hain...acchai dikhe na dikhe burai sabko dikhti hain...aap sahi hain na bas wahi maayine rakhta hain...baaki sab bhool jaiyye jaa..Haseena."He said wrapping his one arm around and slightly rubbing her upper arm.Haseena scooted closer to him and hid her face in his chest, surprising him.

"Haseena!"He called her name.

"Please thodi der aise rahene dijiye"she requested.Anubhav understood that she needed sometime so he said nothing and started caressing her head gently and tightened his grip around her.

After few minutes of silence Haseena broke the hug.

"Abb thik hain?"Anubhav asked and she nodded.
"Sojaiyye phir."He said and both of them lied down facing the ceiling.

"Thank You"Haseena mumbled turning towards him.

"Thank You kis liye?"Anubhav asked looking at her.

"Office mein aapne humare liye stand liya..humare liye aapne humare beech jo deal hui thi uske saath compromise kiya."she said.

"Humne wahi Kiya jo humein karna chahiye tha...aap humari ardhangini hain aapka apman hum kaise sahete...aur rahi baat uss deal ki usse hum bohot pahele hi bhula chuke hain...aur hume ussdin ka intezar hain jis din aap bhi usse bhool jayengi."Anubhav said.

Haseena bit her lips not knowing what to say.Was this an indirect confession that he wants their marriage to be like other normal alliances,did he real want this?But what does she want?? Yes,she too wants her life to be normal like others,she also wants their relationship to work..but she was afraid...her past was pulling her back from speaking her heart out.Noone has ever made her feel as comfortable as Anubhav did and she was afraid what if she loses him..she won't be able to bear that..but was he even her's,yaa ofcourse in her heart he was all her's.
With all these thoughts clouding her mind she slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was past midnight when Haseena's sleep broke due to thirst.She sat up and drank some water.Suddenly she wasn't feeling sleepy anymore so she moved to the balcony to enjoy some fresh air.

𝓲ꪀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ᥇ꪖꪶᥴꪮꪀꪗ

Haseena was enjoying the fresh October Breeze blowing leaning against the balcony railing when she felt two arms wrapping a stole around her.She smiled and leaned back resting her head on her husband's chest.

"Neend nahi aarahi?"Anubhav asked in his husky voice.

"Nahi.."She replied.Her breathe chocked when she felt him peppering kisses on her neck.She moved her head to the other side and let him work his magic, suddenly he turned her back with a jerk and held her closer toh him..making her gasp.She could see some love filled desires in his eyes which were enough to make her go all red.Slowly they started eliminating the gap between their lips and their lips met..