𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳

🏢Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎ Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎🏢
ᵗᵒʷᵃʳᵈˢᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ
ℂ𝔼𝕆'𝕊 ℂ𝔸𝔹𝕀ℕ

Anubhav was busy working when his phone rang but he didn't bother to pick it up.The phone kept ringing continuously when Anubhav frustratedly glanced at the display,his brows furrowed seeing private number being displayed.

"Hello,Anubhav Singh speaking."He said picking up the call.

"How are you Mr.Singh...Hope everything's good?!"Came a deep male voice from other side of the phone.

"Who's this?"Anubhav asked with furrowed brows.

"Doesn't matter Anubhav...hope you and your beautiful wife,what's her name again?! Haan...Haseena..hope you guys are doing well."

"Who are you?Haseena ko kaise jaante ho!"Anubhav asked on the verge of loosing his patience.

"Silly question Anubhav...main nahi janunga toh kon janega..after all I'm your well wisher..isliye cheta Raha hu,take care of your beautiful wife,pata nahi kab kya ho jaye...abhi suppose apne friends k saath woh office k bahar chai pii Rahi hain kya pata ek bekabu truck unki taraf aaye and boom!!"The caller said and laughed evilly.

"Ho kon tum...chahte kya ho!!"Anubhav shouted.

"Tumhari barbadi...and now I know the weakness of the almighty business tycoon Anubhav Singh..good luck,the game begins."The caller said and disconnected the call.

"Hello!!Hello!!...Damn it!"He kept the phone on table with a thud.
"Haseena!"He mumbled and ran out of the cabin.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

Haseena along with Tanvi and Aarush entered the office chitchatting with each other but she was taken aback by sudden appearance of Anubhav infront of her,his facial expressions clearly expressed that he was hell worried.

"Kya hua Anubhav?"Haseena asked seeing his tensed expression.

Anubhav composed himself and said "kuch nahi..hum bas Aman ko dhund rahe hain,pata nahi Kahan chala gya."He said followed by a heavy exhale.

"Sure na Anubhav?"She asked with suspicious eyes.

"Bilkul sure...aaplog jaiyye,Lunchtime over ho chuka hain."He said clearing his throat.

Haseena nodded and went towards the elevator with her friends.

Anubhav kept gazing at her until she got into the elevator and its door closed,he inhaled deeply and moved towards his private elevator.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌆 EVENING 🌆

🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡

ꪶﺃꪜﺃꪀᧁ ᥅ꪮꪮꪑ

Anubhav was sitting on the sofa impatiently waiting for Haseena when his mobile rang.As he picked up the call the same male voice from the noon came again...