𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑴𝑨

🌅 ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 🌅

It was around 9am when Haseena's sleep broke.She woke up to find herself enveloped in her husband's embrace.His messy hairs and morning oily face and slightly parted lips were making him look uber cute.She smiled and extended her hand to grab her mobile from bedside table.

"Hey bhagwan!"she sat up straight with a jerk.
Anubhav's sleep broke and he asked in sleepy voice lazily sitting up.

"Kya hua aap aise kyun chillayi?"

"9baj gaye hain...aur hum abb tak so rahe the...kitna late hogaya,abhi ready bhi nahi huye, breakfast nahi banaya.."She panicked.

"Haseena shaant..aap itna panick kyun karrahi hain...bas 10 floor niche hi toh Jana hain...aap aram se jakar taiyyar hoiyye...hum kuch breakfast mangwate hain.."Anubhav said calming her down.

"Par humare kapde bhi toh kal ke hain.."She said.

"Abb usmein abhi kya kar sakte hain...aapke kuch jodi kapde hum yaha mangwa lenge...aaj inhi kapdo se kaam chala lijiye."Anubhav said.

"Hmm..thik hain hum nahane Jaa rahe hain,aap kuch breakfast mangwa lijiye please."She said amd went to washroom and Anubhav called in the canteen for breakfast.

After freshening up both Anuseena went out of the room to his cabin when a peon knocked on the door with their breakfast.On getting permission he came inside and stopped for a moment seeing Haseena there so early in the morning.He eyed Haseena for a moment then went away keeping their breakfast on the the table.

"Arey wah Aaj toh din ki shurwat hi itni acchi hogayi...pancakes and coffee,isse bahetar kya ho sakta hain."Haseena said happily.Anubhav felt contented seeing her in all happy and bubbly mood.Both of them had a good time with their yummy breakfast and talking with occasional flirtings of Anubhav.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ 𝔽𝕃𝕆𝕆ℝ

Haseena went towards her desk and could already feel the tension in the atmosphere.All the eyes on her were making her uncomfortable.She saw Tanvi and Aarush standing opposite to Riya,another employee of the office and self proclaimed enemy of Haseena and her friends.

"Tanu, Aarush kya hua hain?"Haseena asked.But before they could answer Riya asked in mocking tone..

"So how was the night Haseena?"

"Sorry!Hum samjhe nahi Riya tum kya kahena chahti ho."Haseena asked genuinely confused.

"Don't act so naive Haseena,yaha sabko pata chal chuka hain tumari kartutein."Raghav,another employee who lusts Haseena spoke.

Haseena looked at her friends for answer.

"Innlogo ka kahena hain you have spend a night with Anubhav for Promotion "Tanvi said controlling her anger.

"Innlogo ko baar baar kahe raha hun  bina sach jaane kuch bhi na bole."Aarush said angrily.

Haseena was beyond shock hearing the allegations against her...were they actually out of their mind?!