𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝒀

꧁CONTINUED꧂

"Abb kaisa mahesoos kar rahe ho Anu?"Jhilmil asked.

"Bahetar...Haseena ne bohot acche se khayal rakha hain humara."He said smiling but Jhilmil frowned.

"Ek baat batao Anu kya tum sach mein abb mere liye kuch bhi feel nahi karte?"Jhilmil asked hopefully.

"Jhilmil hum iss bare mein already baat kar chuke hain."Anubhav said seriously.

"Toh kya tum Haseena se pyar karte ho?"She asked scornfully.Anubhav was silent...
"Chup kyun ho tum?"Jhilmil asked impatiently..
"Bolo na Anubhav nahi karte ho na pyar Usse!"

"Jhilmil please...hume iss bare mein koi baat nahi karni abhi...hume thoda rest karna hain..so please."He said getting off the bed,Jhilmil too stood beside him..

"Ek haan ya naa mein hi toh jawab dena hain Anubhav..ismein itna kya...aaahh!"She took a step towards him and slipped on the water on floor and landed in Anubhav's arms.At that same moment Haseena entered the room with Anubhav's coffee and snacks.
Anubhav hurriedly made Jhilmil stand who smirked seeing Haseena..

"Anubhav apki coffee aur snacks..aur Jhilmil yeh aapki coffee."Haseena said keeping two mugs on the bed side table and the tray of snacks on the bed.
"Anubhav khane k baad cough syrup pii lijiyega 2 chammach."She said and went out of the room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌃 NIGHT 🌃

Anubhav came out of the washroom to find Haseena building a pillow wall in the middle of the bed.

"Yeh kyun bana rahi hain aap?"Anubhav asked.

"Har roz hi toh banate hain...kal aapko bukhar aaya tha isliye toda tha isse humne."She said.

"Aaj phirse bukaar aaya toh?"He asked plopping on his pillow.

"Nahi aayega...dawai liya hain aapne."She said plainly lying down and pulling her blanket over herself.

"Haseena woh shaam ko jo aapne dekha woh waisa tha nahi Haseena...darasal"Haseena didn't let him finish....

"Floor par paani gira hua tha...dekh liya tha humne."She said looking at him,he sighed knowing that she hadn't misunderstood him..
"Aur agar waisa bhi hota toh bhi hume koi farq nahi padhta..Good Night."She said plainly and turned to another side.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏨𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕐ℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕋𝔼𝕃🏨
ᵉⁿᶜʰᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵉˡᵉᵍᵃⁿᶜᵉ

A Lavish business party was going on...Big businessmen around the world had joined it so did Anubhav and Anurag with their respective wives, Jhilmil too went there on behalf of her parents.

Haseena was feeling bored so she sat by the drinks counter and ordered herself a glass on Martini and sat there fidgeting her phone. Sipping on her wine she occasionally glanced at Anubhav who was busy chatting with his business associates and Jhilmil was clinging to him.
She turned her attention towards her phone again when something collided with her leg.