𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺

🌆Ⓔ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎🌆

Haseena woke up feeling someone patting on her hand.She opened her eyes to find Advik all awake full of energy.Haseena smiled and gently removed herself from Anubhav's grip.

"Aap uncle ko uthana mat haan....hum 5 minute mein aaye."Haseena told Advik and went to take a quick shower as she hadn't take one after coming here.

As Haseena came out of the washroom,her heart melted at the sight infront of her.Anubhav was lying on his back still asleep and Advik was lying on him silently, hugging him from his neck.
Haseena went near them and gently caressed Advik's head.."Advik baccha."She softly called his name but her voice broke Anubhav's sleep too.He fluttered his eyes open and smiled seeing Advik sitting on his stomach,he sat straight and made the little monkey sit on his lap.

"Kya hua baccha aap sad kyun lagrahe ho?"Haseena said sitting infront of them.

"Main papa k chath(saath) bhi aiche(aise) hi chota(sota) tha...uncle,mujhe unki yaad aayi ichiliye main uncle k pach aiche chogaya...uncle aap nalaj toh nahi huye na?"He asked sadly.His innocence filled words pinched Anuseena's words.

"Kyun bura lagega humein...hum bhi toh aapke papa jaise hi hain na?"

"Chach(sach) mein?"Advik asked.

"Bilkul"Anubhav said smiling.

"Toh kya main aapko papa bula chakta(sakta) hun please."He requested with hopeful eyes.
Anuseena shared a glance,then Anubhav said...
"Bilkul bula sakte ho...aap na humein baba bulana.."

"Jaiche aap dadu ko bulate ho?"

"Bilkul!"Anubhav said pulling his nose.

"Thik hain aaj se main apko baba bulaunga...aul acchi aunty ko mumma."He said cutely.

"Ek baar bula k dikhao"Anubhav said.

"Baba."Advik said.

"Ek aur baar bolo."Anubhav said emotionally.

"Baba."Advik said and giggled.

Haseena could feel how happy Anubhav was listening baba from him..the spark on his face said it all.She wiped the tears that had formed in the corner of her eyes.

"Baas abb bohot hogaya...uthiye dono baap bete abhi..baba aap..humara matlab Anubhav aap fresh hokar bahar aiyye hum Adhik ko lekar jaate hain,kuch khilana hoga isse."Haseena said.

"Dekha aapki mumma jealous horahi hain."Anubhav said playfully.

"Mumma aap jelly mat ho.."Advik said.

"Jealous hota hain woh!"Haseena said rolling her eyes but with a smile.Anubhav pulled her towards them and they had a beautiful family hug.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌅 NEXT DAY🌅

🕉️🛕𝕂𝕌𝕃𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔻𝕀ℝ🛕🕉️