𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮

(Not Proofread)

🗓️ 𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝕎𝔼𝔼𝕂 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️

🌃 𝕄𝕀𝔻ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 🌃

🍲 k͜͡I͜͡T͜͡C͜͡H͜͡E͜͡N͜͡ 🍲

Anubhav was standing infront of the burner with his hands on his waist...sweating and gazing sadly at the frying pan on the burner..The kitchen counter was a mess to say the least with a dozen egg shells and badly chopped onion,tomato coriander spread all over..

"Oh God!"Anubhav looked towards the kitchen entrance hearing the gasp.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahi hain?"Anubhav asked with a slight frown,a bit embarassed seeing Haseena standing there.

"Hum toh paani bharne aaye hain.."She said in sleepy voice showing him the empty jug in her hand.

"Haan toh paani bhariye aur kamre mein jaiyye"He said while trying to clear the mess he had created.

"Kuch madat chahiye?"Haseena asked seeing him struggling.

"Nahi...hum khud karlenge."Anubhav said.

"Okay!"Haseena shrugged and started filling the jug.

After filling the jug Haseena was going out of the kitchen...she glanced at Anubhav who was standing there helplessly..

"Umm.. Haseena!"He called and she stopped..

"Hmm.."She pretended to not understand why he called her

"Woh...aap itna kahe rahi thi toh...kardijiye thodi si madat humari!"He said looking anywhere but at her.

Haseena smiled inwardly and went towards him keeping the jug on a slab.

"Aap kya karne ki koushis kar rahe the?"She asked.

"Woh humne dinner nahi kiya toh bhuk lagi thi.. generally left over kuch hota hain fridge mein par aaj nahi hain aur cooks bhi sorahe hain  toh humne socha khud k liye ek omlette bana le par..."

"Par aapki koushish mein ande sahid ho gaye.(she sighed looking at the mess.)Sabse pahele inhe saaf karna hoga."She said.

"Accha.."He said nodding his head back and forth.

"Accha kya?!Saaf kapda dijiye humein"she said annoyed.

"Haan..sorry!"He said and handed her a clean cloth...she cleared everything efficiently while he stood beside her silently as kids stay after committing any mistake.

Haseena took two eggs and started beating them,keeping it aside she started chopping onions.

"Yeh lijiye phone.."He said forwarding his phone towards her.
She raised an eyebrow at him and he spoke...
"Recepie nahi dekhna?"

A sweet smile broke on Haseena's face listening to him..
"Hume omlette banana aata hain."she said sweetly.Anubhav felt his heart bloom at her sweet tone.