𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

🌆 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 🌆

Anubhav returned home and asked Maa about Haseena.

"Maa Haseena nahi aayi kya abtak?"He asked maa.

Maa muted the television and spoke
"1ghanta pahele hi aagayi hain...badi murzhai hui lagrahi thi issliye toh aaj mere saath bhi nahi baithi."

"Thik hain maa...hum Jaa kar dekhte hain."Anubhav said.

"Haan jaa tu aur uska dinner bhi aaj kamre mein hi bhijwa dungi main."Maa said.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🄰🄽🅄🅂🄴🄴🄽🄰'🅂 🄱🄴🄳🅁🄾🄾🄼

Anubhav entered the room to find Haseena lying on the bed covered in a quilt.He could tell that she was clutching her stomach.

"Haseena" He called her name sweetly.Hearing his voice she opened her eyes and tried to sit.

"Aap kab aaye Anubhav?"She asked.

"Unhh..leti rahiye."He said.

"Dard horaha hain abhi bhi?"He asked sitting beside her,she nodded sadly.

"Painkiller kyun nahi leti aap"He said.

"Liya tha bas ek ghanta thik tha uske baad wapas dard shuru."She said irritatedly.
"Mmmmhh"Haseena moaned as a sudden cramp hit her.

"Jaan...doctor k paas chalte hain na,itna dard kyun ho raha hain apko."He said sitting beside her keeping the bag in his hand on the floor.

"Uski zaroorat nahi hain Anubhav,hume toh humesha se hi aise cramps hote hain aapko toh pata hain.Doctor ko dikhaya tha kaafi pahele unhone normal kaha..thoda exercise karne ko kaha tha iss time bas."She said sitting up and arched her back for some relief.

"Accha dekhiye hum aapke liye kya laye hain."He said picking up the bag from the floor.
"Aapke favourite chocolate and snacks."He said and emptied the contents of the bag on the bed.There were varieties of chocolates,wafers,Pringles,salted cashews and several other snacks along with two big tubs of chocolate truffle icecream.

Haseena's eyes twinkled seeing all her favourite snacks and icecreams but the next moment her brows furrowed.
"Anubhav!!Icecream ka tub kon aise bed par rakhta hain,gila hojayega bistar...abhi k abhi fridge mein rakhiye isse."She scolded him.

"Baap re inke mood swings."Anubhav mumbled scaredly and immediately went to keep the icecream tubs in the mini fridge of their room.

"Kuch kaha aapne?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi toh"Anubhav answered defensively.

By the time Anubhav came back on the bed Haseena was munching on her Delafée chocolate truffles.

"Haseena aapne saare khaliye...humse toh puccha bhi nahi."He said looking at the empty satin covered wooden box.

"Sorry,yeh hain hi itne tasty...aap ye last piece ka half kha sakte hain."She said sweetly forwarding the last half piece towards him but as soon as he was about to eat it she pulled her hand back and ate the chocolate herself and bursted into giggles.Anubhav smiled seeing her happy.

"Hum bhi Anubhav Singh hain Madam,apna chocolate toh hum lekar rahenge."He said with a mischievous smile and moved towards her with predatory gaze.Haseena smiled inwardly understanding his intentions.
Soon they were kissing each other passionately.Anubhav held the back of her head and pushed her more towards himself but a knock on the door made them break the kiss.Haseena sat there with a frowned face while Anubhav went to open the door.

Outside the door a servant was standing with their dinner,Anubhav took the food trolley from him and closed the door.
He served themselves food and passed one plate to Haseena and himself sat with his plate infront of her.They having their dinner casually talking about anything and everything when Haseena suddenly clutched her lower abdomen and wailed in pain.
Anubhav felt helpless seeing his love in pain but he couldn't really do anything to help.

After dinner Haseena took a painkiller and Anubhav sat on the bed and cradled her in his lap.She looked at him with questioning gaze,he tapped on his chest, gesturing her to keep her head there.As she did he started massaging her lower back, soothing her pain to some extent.Haseena clutched his tshirt and relaxed herself a little more.After sometimes he heard her sobs.

"Jaana kya hua aap ro kyun Rahi hain,dard zyada horaha hain...abhi hospital chalte hain."He said in a go and tried to stand but her next words stopped him.

"Ammi Abbu ne kabhi humse pyar kyun nahi kiya Anubhav?"She asked between her sobs.
"Hume humesha se hi aise dard hota hain pata hain ammi ne kabhi humari taraf mudke nahi dekha...humesha yahi kaheti thi sabke saath hota hain zyada natak mat karo tum.."She said crying.

Anubhav patiently listened to her,he knew doesn't matter how much he try this pain was something he could never completely heal.

"Anubhav aap bhi bakiyon ki tarha hume chhodkar toh nahi jayenge na?"She asked looking at his face with teary but hopeful eyes.

"Kabhi nahi Jaana,aapse dur rahekar hum jeeyenge kaise haan?Aisi betuuki baatein bilkul mat sochiye.

"Accha matlab hum betukki baatein sochte hain."She asked frowning wiping her tears.Anubhav couldn't help pecking her red nose.

"Aapko pata hain aap bohot pyari hain..."He said and she nodded in no.

"Dard thoda kam hua?"He asked.

"Hmm thoda sa."She said snuggling back into his chest.Few moments passed in silence...

"Haseena.."Anubhav called her name but instead of answer he heard light snoring sounds,he looked at his wife sleeping soundly in his chest.
He smiled looking at her and thought how could he love someone so much,she rules his heart,soul and everything and this time he's happy to be subjected to her immense and pure love.

He gently made her lie on the bed and covered her with the comforter and lied down beside her turning off the lights.

"Anubhav.."She mumbled in sleep..

"Yaahi hain jaan."He whispered and pulled her in his chest and closed his eyes slowly letting sleep take over him.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡ 🌻

🍀Holi Celebration🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Haseena was in pain but Anubhav stood by her,even if he couldn't help much he was there with her..that's how ideal life partner should be..not every time you can fix everything but standing with your partner through thick and thins is what matters the most.
(Boring part k liye writer kshama prarthi hain.)
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱