𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

🗓𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️
🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡
EVENING
ꪖꪀꪊᦓꫀꫀꪀꪖ'ᦓ ᥇ꫀᦔ᥅ꪮꪮꪑ

Little Aadhya was now six months old,she was sitting on the bed with her mother's support and playing with a squeezy toy and her big brother was attentively doing his hometask sitting beside them.

Meanwhile Anubhav entered the room..Aadhya noticed him and crawled towards the edge of the bed.Anubhav picked her up and kissed her cheeks.,Advik too went to him and hugged him tightly.

,Advik too went to him and hugged him tightly

🧸🎀 🇦 🇦 🇩 🇭 🇾 🇦 🎀🧸

🧸Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓓ︎ Ⓐ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓐ︎🧸

"Baba mujhe aaj class test mein full marks Mila hain."Advik said happily.

"Very good champ!"Anubhav said and ruffled his hairs and Advik happily turned to his mumma...

"Mumma mera hometask finish hogaya hain kya main daadi k paas jaun?"

"Jao...stairs Aram se utarna."She said.

"Heer chalo humlog bhi niche chalte hain...tumhare baba ko fresh hona hain."Haseena said plainly and tried to take Heer from her father but she was not ready to leave him..
"Jo marzi Karo..."She said and left the room without sparing a single glance towards Anubhav.

🌃 NIGHT 🌃

Today the scene in Anuseena's room was different.Aadhya was sleeping beside Haseena as usual but today Anuseena were maintaining a big gap  unlike other times when they don't even allow air to pass between them.Sleep was far away from both their eyes....they have had a fight although both of them needed each other but neither of them was ready to apologise.