𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

Chapter k shurwat mein hi ek chhota sa prashn...
Do you guys think that the story is getting boring now?If yes,feel free to let me know I will directly jump to Anuseena's Baby's part and end it... Or else I'll continue with this track and as it finishes then Haseena's gestation period followed by their baby's track will start.Do let me know.

🍨🍜 F͜͡I͜͡N͜͡E͜͡ D͜͡I͜͡N͜͡E͜͡ 🍜🍨
🍟🥗ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ🥗🍟
🍡 ᵇᵒⁿᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ 🍡

The Singh family had decided to go on a family dinner so Anurag booked a special cabin in one of the most luxury restaurant of the town.Everyone was present there except Haseena who was to reach there directly from office.

"Anubhav Haseena ko phone karna beta...puchh toh Kahan Tak pounchi woh."Maa said.

"Humne call Kiya maa,phone nahi utha Rahi woh..shayad drive kar rahi hain.Hum bahar jakar dekhte hain maa."Anubhav said.

ᵒᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᵗᵃᵘʳᵃⁿᵗ

Haseena parked her car and hurried towards the entrance of the restaurant mumbling "bohot der hogayi...yeh traffic bhi jab jaldi ho tabhi zyada hota hain..".In hurry she didn't notice the person coming from the opposite direction and collided with him.The person wrapped his one arm around her to support her.

"I'm so sorry..."Her words stopped in the middle as she recognised the man "Neeraj tum!"she exclaimed and moved away from him immediately.

"Tum theek ho na Haseena?"He asked genuinely concerned.

"Haan..thank you."Haseena said awkwardly.

"Tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho Haseena?"He asked.

"Andar humari family humara intezar kar rahi hain.."She replied.

"Haseena"Anubhav's voice caught Haseena's attention.She turned to find him looking at her and Neeraj.His facial expressions made it clear that he had seen the total exchange between them.

Neeraj was a bit shocked,definitely not expecting to see the CEO there.Anubhav walked towards them.
As he reached near them he was greeted by another voice.

"Good evening sir,aap yaha?!"Three of them looked at the owner of the voice..Raviji.
"Arey Haseena Neeraj tum dono bhi yaha?"He asked surprised seeing all of them together.

"Good evening sir I'm Neeraj Srivastav,new employee of your company,3din pahele hi join kiya hain maine.."Neeraj introduced himself.

"Haan sir humari hi team mein hain..he is quite hardworking,hain na Haseena?"Raviji said praising Neeraj.Anubhav simply nodded and glanced at Haseena.

"Chalein Haseena?"Anubhav said.
"Jii Chaliye.."She said.

"Haseena tum toh apni family k saath aayi ho na?"Neeraj asked.

"Arey toh Sir ki aur Haseena ki family alag hain kya...Accha matlab tumhe abhi tak pata nahi chala...Haseena ka pura naam hain Haseena Malik Singh,wife of Anubhav Singh,samjhe!"Raviji said with a smile.

"Haseena you are married to Anubhav sir?"Neeraj asked in disbelief.

"Kyun koi problem hain Mr.Srivastav."Anubhav asked coldly.