𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑽𝑼𝑳𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

🗓𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ🗓️

It was end of September,Anuseena had just celebrated their one year wedding anniversary two days back with great pompous and grandeur.Haseena was 6 months pregnant now,her baby bump was now very well visible and she could feel her baby's movements now.

🌌 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 🌌

ꪖꪀꪊ𝘴ꫀꫀꪀꪖ'𝘴 ᥇ꫀᦔ𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ

Haseena was sitting on the bed trying to read a novel but her backpain was not allowing her to concentrate.When Anubhav entered the room he saw her constantly twisting and turning trying to get a comfortable position to sit.

"Kya hua Jana..dard horaha hain?"He asked worriedly.

"Relax Anu...bas thoda sa back pain hain,doctor ne toh kaha hi tha hoga aisa."She said heaving a sigh

"Aap maternity leave kyun nahi le leti jaana,humari company ek saal ki leave grant karti hain na..kitni takleef hoti hain aapko pura din baithe baithe kaam karte huye."He said while helping her lie down comfortably on her one side and pulled her tshirt up a bit to apply pain reliefing gel on her lower back.

"Nahi Anubhav hum tab tak work continue karna chahte hain jabtak hum karpaye taaki jab baby aayein hum zyada se zyada waqt uske saath bita sake."Haseena said,now feeling relaxed due to his massage.

"Hum samajh rahe hain jaana par kamse kam kal ki chhutti le lijiye."He said.

"Nahi kal bohot kaam hain,Raviji ka replacement jabtak nahi miljata pressure toh rahega."Haseena said.
"Bas hogaya...abb aap haath dho lijiye Anu"she said pulling her tshirt down and turned to lie on her back.

"Hmm...aap yahi rest kijiye hum niche jaakar hum dono ka dinner upar bhijwa denge."He said and she just nodded.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌅NEXT DAY🌅

🏢Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎ Ⓥ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎🏢
ᵗᵒʷᵃʳᵈˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ

It was lunchtime,Haseena,Aarsush and Tanvi were chitchatting and having their food while the duo Tanvi
And Aarush were munching on their double cheese sandwiches Haseena was halfheartedly having her roti and sabzi that maa had prepared for her and strictly order that she should have this for lunch only.

While eating Haseena's eyes fell on the burger counter and she noticed a familiar face.It was Jenny,she used to be their colleague once, although they were in different departments but wasn't she transferred to their Bangalore branch?

"Tanu woh Jenny hain na?"Haseena asked pointing towards the girl.

"Haan..pichhle hafte uska yaha wapas transfer hogaya hain."Tanvi said.

"Waise uske saath uski friend Lina nahi dikh rahi...dono toh humesha saath rahete hain...I remember Jenny ne Bangalore isiliye transfer liya because Lina jaa rahi thi."Haseena.said.

"Haan...infact tu hairan hogi but issbar sirf Jenny aayi hain Lina nahi."

Meanwhile Jenny approached them seeing Haseena.

"Oh my god Haseena,kitne dino baad milrahi hun tumse!"She said cheerfully and sat on the one empty chair at the table..

"Hi Jenny,so nice to see you...kaisi ho?"Haseena asked.