𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺

Writer aaj had se zyada fursat mein hain so aajka teesra update.

😊 HAPPY READING 😊

꧁CONTINUED꧂

Anubhav reached the hospital..his eyes expressed his anxiousness and worry.He saw Baba and Anurag outside Haseena's cabin.

"Jaa Anu andar jaa..baki sab andar hain."Baba said.
Anurag rushed inside her cabin... Kashish and Hania stood up seeing Anubhav.

"Haseena aap thik hain na?"Anubhav asked sitting beside her on the bed.

"Haan Anu hum thik hain..bas ahh!"She hissed as she suddenly felt a strong cramp in her lower abdomen.

"Kya hua Haseena?"Both Maa and Anubhav asked together.

"Bohot tez cramp feel hua maa...par abhi thik hain.."Haseena said.

"Labor start horaha hain tera,thodi der sone ki koushish kar beta..dard aur badhega.."Maa said.

"Dard aur badhega!!"Anubhav got more worried than Haseena.. Meanwhile Haseena once again moaned in pain...

"Haseena!!Hum doctor ko bulane jaa rahe hain.."

"Anu shaant hoja!!Abhi dheeraj rakhna hoga tujhe..shaant hoja, Haseena k sath ruk...Anurag bula dega doctor ko."Maa said.

Soon Doctor Piya came and told everyone to go out of the cabin.Only she and a nurse stayed..

After sometime Dr.Piya came out of the cabin and said
"Her cervix is not yet fully dilated it will take 5-6 more hours to fully dilate delivery tabhi possible hogi... contractions will increase slowly...sister rahengi unke saath to check for the contractions,she will inform me when necessary."She said and went away.

It was past 5am.. Haseena's drowsiness broke feeling an unbearable pain her her abdomen.

"Ahh.. Anubhav!!"She shouted in pain.
Anubhav and others who were half asleep woke up with a jerk.
The nurse immediately checked the electronic monitor attached to her bump,each contraction was lasting for more than 60secs.

"Inhe abhi delivery room mein shift karna padega.."Nurse said.

ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳʸ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

Haseena was Sweating and crying in pain.Anubhav was allowed in the labour room by doctor as he was not ready at any cost to leave her alone.

Anubhav's whole body was trembling seeing her in so much pain and hearing her cries.

"Mr.Singh stay strong you are her moral support now."Dr.Piya said.

Dr.Piya and nurses were asking her to push but Haseena felt like dieing due to the unbearable pain.

"Haseena humari Jaan thoda himmat rakhiye...thodi der aur phir humlog humari nanhi jaan se milenge..."Anubhav said while caressing her head and wiping the sweats off her faces.Haseena clutched Anubhav's hand tightly,her nails dug in his hand...