𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬

🎉SURPRISE🎉

🗓️ 15 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️
🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡

🍲 K͜͡I͜͡T͜͡C͜͡H͜͡E͜͡N͜͡ 🍲 

Days passed by Haseena was managing her office and Buaji's tantrums efficiently.To save herself from all the work Hania had went back to her father's house pretending to take care of her ill mother.

Haseena was cooking for Buaji in the kitchen,today she was not feeling well at all,her body was burning due to fever caused by untimely bath everyday and head was throbbing due to pain.But she decided to remain silent as she remembered the chaos Buaji had caused a few days back when Maa said that she was feeling unwell.

ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

"Buaji aapka khana laga diya hain humne,aajaiye please."Haseena said coming in the living room.Anubhav noticed her dull face,he decided to ask her about it later.

"Bahu thoda aur chawal de mujhe."Buaji said.

"Jii Buaji."Haseena said and served her some rice.Suddenly she felt her head spin and she stumbled a bit causing a little rice to fall on the floor.

"Thik se parosna bhi nahi aata tujhe!"Buaji sneered.

Haseena didn't reply,she was feeling too weak to reply.Anubhav noticed her steps faltering again and immediately went near her.
Suddenly everything went blur before Haseena's eyes,she was about fall but was grabbed by her husband.

"Haseena!"He gasped and helped her stand straight, still holding her by her shoulders.
"Aapka toh badan tap raha hain Haseena."Anubhav said tensed.
"Kamre mein chaliye."He added.

Anubhav was about to pick her up but Haseena stopped him seeing Buaji eyeing them.

"Hum khud chal lenge Anubhav."She said and gestured towards Buaji by her eyes.Anubhav rolled his eyes in annoyance and supported her by her shoulders and helped her back to their room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ꪖꪀꪊ𝘴ꫀꫀꪀꪖ'𝘴 ᥇ꫀᦔ𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ

"Abhi yaha se ek kadam nahi hilengi aap!"He said strictly after helping her lie down on the bed.

He pressed the intercom and a servant came there..

"Ek bowl mein thanda paani,ek cotton cloth jaldi se lekar aiyye."He instructed.

He opened the bedside drawer and took out a strip of paracetamol.

"Aapne kuch khaya hain?"He asked.

"Haa shaam ko coffee aur cookies khaye the."She said weakly.

"Thik phir yeh dawai lijiye."He said and gave her a tablet and a glass of water.Meanwhile a servant arrived with cold water and cotton cloth.

"Aap jaa sakti hain."Anubhav said and she left.

Anubhav increased the AC temperature and started putting cold water strips on her forehead.