𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬

ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ sɪɴɢʜ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

Two Rolls Royce Cullinan,one red and other one black were standing in their full glory.The servants were helping loading luggages in the cars.

"sablog ek baar apna apna saman dekhlo saare bags rakhein hain na gaadi mein?"Maa asked.

"Jii maa.."Everyone said in unison.

"Haseena beta Advik ka bag apne saath rakhna aur Anu Fluffy k Pani ka bowl picche hain na?"

"Jii maa" Anuseena said together.

After all the luggages were loaded Anuseena,Advik and Fluffy got in the black car while Maa,Baba Hania, Anurag and Kashish got in the other car.
In Anuseena's car Anuseena and Advik were in the middle seat with Advik in the middle and the back seats were folded for Fluffy so that she can seat on the floor comfortably.Soon the journey started,their village Panchgiri was a 4hour drive.

Haseena leaned herself against the window and was enjoying the outside view and their car ran through the broad highway surrounded by vast fields and greenery while Advik was having a very serious conversation about monsters and dragons with Anubhav and Fluffy was snoozing in the back.

"Paani.."Advik said pulling the sleeves of Haseena's dress.

"Ek minute baccha.."Haseena said and pulled out his waterbottle from her tote bag and gave it to him.

"Kuch khaoge aap?"Haseena asked and Advik nodded.

"Hmm pata tha bhook lagegi isliye hum aapka cerelac banakar hi laye hain."Haseena said smiling and took out a small tiffin box from her bag.She started feeding Advik but Anubhav noticed her getting restless..

"Jana aap thik hain na?"He asked concerned.

"Anubhav gaadi rukwaiyye please."Haseena said with heavy breathing.

"Gaadi roko."Anubhav said loudly.Haseena handed the tiffin box to Anubhav and rushed down the car to the corner of the street.
Anubhav too got down the car with Advik. Anurag's car too stopped behind Anubhav's car.

"Kya hogaya!" Maa exclaimed worriedly getting down the car.

Haseena was constantly throwing up when Anubhav reached near her,he got worried seeing her like that.He held her hairs and caressed her back.

"Le beta paani pii le."Maa said giving her a water bottle.Haseena washed her mouth and drank some water.

"Kya hogaya Haseena aapko achanak se?"Anubhav asked tensed.

"Pata nahin achanak se itna nauseatic feel hua...pahele toh travel karte waqt Aisa kabhi nhi hua.."Haseena said completely drained out.

"Koi baat nahi beta hota hain aise mein...tu hosake toh thoda let Jaa gaadi mein,Advik ko hum apne saath le lete hain."Maa said.

"Arey nahi maa..hum thik hain."Haseena said.

"Anu gaadi saamne kisi hotel ya resturant mein rokna Haseena konkuch khane ki zaroorat hain."Baba said and Anubhav nodded.

"Kashi thoda Fluffy ko ghuma do phir wapas gadi start karenge."Anubhav said thinking of the floof who has spent straight 2hours travelling in the car.