𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺

꧁CONTINUED꧂
🌆 EVENING 🌆

Haseena was feeding Aadhya and Anubhav was sitting infront of them gazing at his lifelines.

"Kya dekh rahe hain Anubhav?"Haseena asked.

"Humari dono jaano ko dekh rahe hain..Sach kaherahe hain Haseena humein andaza nahi tha ek naye jeevan ko dharti par lana itna mushkil hota hain..shyad issliye bhagwan ne yeh kshamta sirf aurton ko diya hain kyunki duniya ka koi bhi mard yeh peedha nahi sahe sakta.."He said and Haseena smiled.

As Aadhya was done feeding Haseena placed the little angel on her shoulder and patted her back to burp her.

Soon their baby girl was asleep...
"Anubhav isse cradle mein sula dijiye please."Haseena said and Anubhav took the little one in his arms and placed her in the cradle.

"Abb aap bhi sojaiye Jana aapko bhi aram ki zaroorat hain."Anubhav said.

"Aur aapko bhi...kal raat se jaage huye hain..dopaher ko bhi pediatrician aagayi tab bhi nahi so paye abb thodi der sojaiyye Anu."

"Hum thik hain Haseena."

"Kam se kam thodi der baithiye toh humare paas Anubhav."Haseena said,Anubhav exhaled deeply and sat beside her on the bed..
"Kya hua hain aapko itne restless kyun hain aap?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi Haseena hum restless nahi hain..aap sojaiye na abhi thodi der baad Heer phirse rone lagegi."Anubhav said.

"Aapko sach mein lagta hain aap humse jhoot bol sakte hain Anu?(he innocently nodded in no)toh phir koushis hi kyun karrahe hain..sach boliye Anubhav..."

Anubhav knew there was no point of hiding anything from her...
"Jaana delivery k time aapko kitna dard horaha tha...humare aankhon k saamne se woh sab jaa hi nahi raha Haseena...aur abhi bhi jab aapko aram ki zaroorat hain tabbhi Heer ki wajah se aap thik se nahi so parahi...yeh sab humari hi galti hain..."He said feeling guilty for no reason.

"Anubhav kya karein hum aapka,kyun itne acche hain aap.."Haseena said with a broad smile leaving him confused..
"Yeh toh nature ka niyam hain,har aurat ko isse guzarna padhta hain,aisa kaheke sablog aurat k dard ko uski taqleef ko nazarandaaz kar dete hain par aapne humare bare mein socha...wakai aap sabse alag hain Anubhav.
Par ek baat dhyan se suniye..bewajah guilty feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hain...mante hain bohot taqleef hui humein delivery k time par jab yeh(looking towards Aadhya)humare Goud mein aayi na toh hum apni saari dard taqleefe bhool gaye..aur agar aap nahi hote toh humein yeh khushi kaise milti Anubhav...isaliye saari chintayein bhool jaiyye..aur bas iss khoobsurat pal jine par dhyan dijiye Anubhav..."Haseena said smiling,she extended her hands for Anubhav to hug her which he immediately did and rested his head on her chest feeling the  peace in her arms.Soon both of them were asleep but it didn't last for more than an hour as their angel started crying again.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡

It was almost evening when Anuseena came home with their baby girl,Maa did their aarti and let them come inside the house.
Anuseena went straight to their bedroom and were mersmerised seeing the beautiful decoration done by Kashish..the whole room was decorated with white and pink balloons and a big "WELCOME BABY GIRL" was written behind their bed with inflated letter balloons.A cute wooden baby cot was attached to Haseena's side of the bed.The table lamps and showpieces on the bedside table were replaced by Baby essentials so that Haseena can had them Handy.

"Kashish bohot sundar decoration kiya hain aapne..thank you."Haseena said..

"Arey bhabhi issmein thank you kya...bhabhi thodi der isse Goud mein lene do na."Kashish requested cutely.

"Bilkul nahi...abhi aram karne do..kal khel Lena apni bhatiji k saath."Maa reprimanded.
"Haseena Anu abhi tum dono aram karo...main dinner bhi kamre mein bhijwa dungi.."Maa said.

"Daadi main ruk sakta hun na mumma k saath please."Advik requested.

"Haa beta tu ruk jaa thodi der apni mumma k saath par raat ko mere saath hi sona hain."

"Okay daadi"Advik said Happily and jumped on the bed exited to play with his baby sister.

"Accha bhabhi kal na mujhe Heer ka newborn photoshoot karna hain toh wardrobe mein uske saare kapde hain toh aap usse ready karke niche le aana haan...aur aap aur bhai bhi Advik k saath ready hokar aana... family photo click kardungi main.."Kashish said before going out of the room.

🌆 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 🌆

It was around 1am when Aadhya started crying.. Haseena's sleep immediately broke and she took her in her arms..

"Haseena Heer kyun ro rahi hain?"Anubhav sat up sleepily.

"Bhook lagi hain isse Anubhav."Haseena replied while feeding her.

"Kya?!Abhi do ghante pahele toh doodh piya isne."He asked shocked.

"Haan toh new borns ko har 2-3 ghante mein feeding ki zaroorat hoti hain....aap sojaiyye."Haseena said.

"Nahi...hum thik hain."Anubhav said trying to keep his eyes open with great difficulty.

After 20 or more minutes when Aadhya was contented Haseena put her on her shoulder to make her burp.

"Aap sojaiyye jana...hum burp karwa denge."Anubhav said.

"Nahi Anubhav hum karlenge...so jaiyye."

"Haseena yeh hum dono ki zimmedari hain...aapko toh phirse uthna padega so jaiyye abhi."He said and took Aadhya from her and started walking to and fro in the room while patting her back.
After few minutes she burped and was looking at Anubhav.Anubhav noticed although most of her facial features matched with his but her eyes resembled her mother's...same colour,same depth and same innocence.
Anubhav now cradled her near his chest and rocked her to make her sleep.After Aadhya was asleep Anubhav placed her in her cot beside Haseena.He came back to his place and looked at Haseena who was fast asleep...He caressed her hairs  and kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear..
"We are in this together jaana."
Haseena as if heard his words in sleep turned and snuggled in his chest,Anubhav wrapped his precious treasure in his arms and immediately fell asleep.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡ 🌻

🍀The beautiful moments 🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Having a new member calls for a lot of changes but Haseena is lucky to have a partner like Anubhav's who ready to stand with her through every thick and thins.Let's see how they cope up with the changes coming their way.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱