𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

🌌 NIGHT 🌌

🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡
𝓐𝓝𝓤𝓢𝓔𝓔𝓝𝓐'𝓢 𝓑𝓔𝓓𝓡𝓞𝓞𝓜

Anubhav was standing leaning against the balcony railing,gazing at the empty street blankly.Haseena came out of the washroom and was about to go to bed when she saw him standing there,she could feel the emotional turmoil he was going through but for Maa and his family's sake he behaved normal throughout the day.

"Anubhav!"Haseena called his name softly keeping her palm on his left shoulder.Anubhav turned back to face her.
"Aap thik hain?"She questioned and he just nodded and tried to go back to room but Haseena held his wrist.

"Thik hain toh aankhein kyun chura rahe hain?"Haseena asked.
"Anubhav jo kuch bhi hua hain uske baad hum samajh sakte hain ki aap par kya beet Raha hain...par aise andar hi andar ghutna toh iska solution nahi,aap chahe toh humse baat karke apna Dil halka kar sakte hain...trust me I won't judge."Haseena said.

"Baat judge karne ki nahi hain Haseena...humein khud par gussa aaraha hain ki kaise hum itne bade bewakoof ho sakte hain."Anubhav said angrily and hit his fist on the balcony door...

"Ah..shaant ho jaiyye Anubhav."Haseena said calmly and held his hand and made him sit on a recliner.

"Kaise shaant ho jaye Haseena...humari maa shuru se sahi thi Jhilmil k baare mein,unhe napasand thi Jhilmil humesha se par hum kabhi bhi unki baat nahi maane...hume lagta tha ki uski childish behaviour ki wajah se shyad maa irritate hoti hongi par asliyat yeh hain ki uske bachpane k mukhote k picche ka sach maa samajh gayi thi...maa ki iss halat k zimmedar bhi hum hain...bohot daawa karte the hum ki humein insaan ki parakh hain par bachpan se dekhe huye insaan ki asliyat hi nahi pahechan paye,aapse bhi kitne bure tarike se pesh aaye hum.."Anubhav said drowning in guilt.

"Aap khamka khudko dosh de rahe hain Anubhav....aapki galti nahi hain,aap usse bachpan se jaante hain...aapne humesha ek dost baad mein ek maheboob ki tarah socha hain isiliye uski sacchai nahi dekh paye...aur shayad usswaqt Jhilmil aisi thi bhi nahi,aapse dur hone k baad apko paane ka junoon sawar hogaya uske sar par.."

"I've never loved her Haseena...it was just attraction.."He said and Lifted his head to look at her.
"Aur yeh baat humne usse batane k baad hi usne yeh sab kiya."He admitted.Haseena remained silent for a while..not finding proper words to speak.

"Jo kuch bhi hua use ek bura sapna samajhkar bhul jaiyye Anubhav...abb jab sabkuch thik hogaya hain toh chhod dijiye saari chintaye.."Haseena said to comfort him.

"Aapko gale laga sakte hain?"Haseena was initially taken aback by his sudden urge but later nodded slightly inwardly feeling blessed to have this gentleman in her life.

Without wasting a second Anubhav hugged her resting his head near the crook of her neck.Haseena understood that he needed some warmth and solace,she gently started running her fingers through his hairs.

"Usne humari Maa ko maarne ki koushish ki Haseena...hum shayad kho dete apne maa ko aaj.."He said tightening his grip around her.

"Par abhi toh maa stable hain phir kyun itna soch rahe hain Anubhav...jante hain bohot hurt huye hain aap...par please bhulne ki koushis kijiye..apne mind ko kahi aur divert karne ki koushis kijiye...phir jaldi utha bhi hain subha...kal Maa ko bhi toh wapas Lana hain.."Haseena said while slightly pressing the nape of his neck to relieve his stress.

Anubhav hummed and took a deep breathe in followed by a heavy exhale,his hot breathes fanning her neck send tingling sensation down Haseena's spine.
The mild cool breeze of mid October was blowing causing her loose hairlocks to fall on her face, tucking them behind her ears she relaxed herself on the recliner with Anubhav still embraced in her arms.She glanced at Anubhav once who had his eyes closed and again averted her gaze to the empty street.Both of them were feeling peaceful in each other's silent company,not sure what the future has in hold for her,for them...Haseena decided to take in most from that very moment..she gently rested her head on Anubhav's and closed her eyes.