𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹

🥳!!SURPRISE!!🥳

🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡
🍛D͜͡I͜͡N͜͡N͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ T͜͡I͜͡M͜͡E͜͡ 🍛

"Main kya kahe rahi thi ki Haseena ka satwa mahina khatam honewala hain..abb uski godbharai mein aur der nahi karni chahiye."Maa said while having her food.

"Sahi kahe rahi hain aap chachiji..main aapki madat karungi saari taiyyari mein."Kashish said happily.

"Haseena beta tu parson ki chhutti lena..aur main toh kaheti hun abb tu chhutti le hi le." Maa said.

"Jii maa...humne agle mahine se maternity leave k liye apply Kiya hain."Haseena said.

"Anu foolon k jhule ka intezaam kardena tu.... baki sab humlog dekhlenge."Maa said.

"Jii maa hojayega.."Anubhav said.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🐥𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 🐥

ꪖꪀꪊ𝘴ꫀꫀꪀꪖ'𝘴 𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ

Haseena was standing infront of the mirror.Claded in a magenta kanchipuram silk saree and floral jewelleries Haseena was looking no less than a goddess.
Anubhav who just came out of their walk-in closet after changing into his office wear was lost in her beauty.He walked towards her and back hugged her.

"Apko pata nahi priye aaj aap kitni manmohak lag rahi hain."He said hiding his face in the crook of her neck and inhaling her fragrance.
Haseena smiled and arched her neck to the other side giving him more access to work his magic on her neck.

"Anu,please...chhodiye abhi,der hojayegi."Haseena said with closed eyes, feeling drowsy with pleasure.

"Man nahi hain priye.."He said and turned her towards him and pressed his lips on hers,their lips moved in sync..both of them were lost feeling each other's lips.Anubhav left her lips and moved towards her neck,he peppered soft kisses there,his lightly grown stubbles tickled her and she moaned his name as he bit her collarbone.

Haseena hugged him tightly and placed a kiss above his heart to calm his rising desires.
"Sare maheman aanewale honge..humein niche jana hoga Anubhav."Haseena said.

"Hmm.. chaliye,khyal rakhiyega apna maa toh hume yaha rahene nahi degi par aap itni si bhi taqleef ho toh wapas kamre mein aajana aur yaad rakhna zyada der ek jagah baithe nahi rahena...thoda walk kar lena."Anubhav said.

"Haan humare pyare patidev hum samajh gaye."Haseena said smiling and both of them moved downstairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
ᒪIᐯIᑎᘜ ᖇOOᗰ

The living room was decorated with white orchids and blue and pink balloons.Maa wanted traditional decoration but Kashish was hell bent on getting a decoration she had seen on some film.

A beautiful,well cushioned flower swing was hung in the middle of the living room.She smiled seeing it,Anubhav had made sure that it's as much comfortable as possible.