𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫

꧁CONTINUED꧂

The whole Singh family, Haseena's friends,Rudra,Advik everyone was playing with colour...the backyard of Singh Mansion was reverberating with sounds of laughter and air was filled with rainbow of colours.

"Acchi aunty mujhe godi mein lo na..mujhe aapko colour lagana hain."Advik said cutely pulling her lahenga.

"Humara baccha..aajao."Haseena said and immediately picked him up.Advik applied yellow colour on her cheeks with his tiny hands..

"Abb hum bhi Advik ko colour lagayenge.."Haseena said smiling and  carefully applied a little blue colour on his cheeks.

"Papa aap bhi acchi aunty ko colour lagao na...yeh pink colour lagao."Advik said

Both Rudra and Haseena smiled..
"Happy Holi Haseena."Rudra applied a bit of pink colour on her face,Haseena too applied a little blue colour on him.

On the other side Kashish and Anurag pushed Hania in the tub filled with coloured water..

"Arey what is this aise kon dhakelta hain?!"Hania said angrily.

"Arey Hania bura na maano Holi hain."Anurag said..

"Kya bura na maano...grow up Anurag,apne bhai se learn something."She said annoyed getting out of the tub.

"Hania aise gussa mat karo...thoda bohot mazak toh chalta hain."Haseena said coming towards them.

"Aap chup rahiye aapi."She said angrily and went inside the house.Haseena felt bad at her behaviour but she knew this is how Hania is..

"Chhodiye bhabhi uski ko aadat hain chhoti chhoti baaton pe chidh jana"Anurag said casually and applied colour on Haseena and then went towards Aarush.

ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵈᵃⁱ ˢᵗᵃˡˡ

"Special wali thandai ready hain na Bhaiyyaji?"Kashish asked the man making thandai.

"Haan haan maidamji..bilkul taiyyar hain."The man said in high tone.

"Arey dhire dhire...Kisine sun liya toh mushkil ho jayega...suniye yeh special thandai sirf mujhe aur Anurag ko hi dena..pahechante hain na Anurag ko?(The man nodded in yes)..Good!Abhi jaldi ek glass do mujhe."She said.The man kept a glass of special thandai on the table.Kashish was about to drink it but maa called her and she had to go unwillingly.

Haseena was feeling very thirsty so she went towards the thandai stall..

"Bhaiyya ek glass thandai Dena.."She said but the man was busy talking about his goats with his wife on call...Haseena sighed,then her eyes fell on the glass kept on the table,she immediately picked the glass up and drank it in a go.
"Thoda ajeeb tha iska taste."She murmured but ignored it and joined others.

Kashish went back to the stall to get her glass but found it empty.

"Bhaiyyaji yeh thandai kisne pii??"She asked the man who was still busy in his phone.

"Uuu..sundar si bhabhiji hain na....uuu pii gayi."He said.

"Sundar si bhabhi matlab...Haseena bhabhi!Mar gye!Bhabhi ne bhaang wali thandai pii lii..abb bhai chhodenge nahi humein..Raag!!!"She murmured and immediately started looking for Anurag as he was her partner in crime in mixing cannabis to their drinks.