𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑹

CONTINUED꧂
🏡🄿🄰🅁🄰🄳🄸🅂🄴
🅁🄴🅂🄸🄳🄴🄽🄲🅈🏡
🐦🐦
💞 ᵐʳ.ᵃⁿᵘᵇʰᵃᵛ ˢⁱⁿᵍʰ 💞
💞 ᵐʳˢ.ʰᵃˢᵉᵉⁿᵃ ᵐᵃˡⁱᵏ ˢⁱⁿᵍʰ 💞

Anuseena were in their bedroom ready to sleep when Anubhav said..

"Arey hum aapka surprise to bhool hi Gaye!"He exclaimed and immediately went to the study table to take his laptop.

"Aur kitne surprises hain?"She asked.

"Bas yeh last!"He said sitting beside her and opening the laptop.

"Yeh padhiye.."He said keeping the laptop on her lap.She was reading the words displayed on the screen and he was noticing her changing expressions.

"Anubhav aapne yeh shelter kharid liya...humare liye?"She asked in disbelief.

"Haan aapke liye aur unn bechare pashu pakshiyon k liye bhi.Hume bhi praniyon se bohot lagav hain par sach kahe toh kaam k chakkar mein kabhi zyada sochne ka mouka nahi mila..par jab apne apni iccha prakat ki tab hume laga yeh toh hum kar hi sakte hain."he said smiling.

"Thank you Anubhav,thank you,thank you,thankyou."She said and hugged him tightly.He kissed her hairs and lied down with her wrapped in his arms and soon both of them fell asleep processing all the amount of happiness they just got

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

🌄ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🌄

Haseena's sleep broke as she heard Fluffy's barks...She removed Anubhav's hand that was encircled around her waist and sat straight rubbing her eyes.

"Kya hua Fluffy subha subha kyun bhounk rahi ho?"She asked approaching her.She then glanced at the clock and found that it was already past 8.
"Accha baby tumhare breakfast ka time hogaya hain..chalo humare saath niche.."She picked her up and went downstairs.

𝕃𝕀𝕍𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

"Alina please serve Fluffy's food,the one that I gave you last night."

"Ma'am please guide me about the portion."Alina said sweetly.

"Two large scoops."Haseena replied.

Soon Alina served Fluffy's food.Haseena kept her down and she started munching on her food.Haseena was watching her when Anubhav came downstairs.

He lied down on the sofa and rested his head on her lap.Haseena smiled and started caressing his hairs.

"Toh patidev aajka kya plan hain,aaj chutti ka din hum ghar par toh nahi bitane wale."Haseena asked.

"Plan toh bilkul hain patni ji..aap jaldi jaakar taiyyar ho jaiyye..."Anubhav said getting up.

"Kahan kahan jayenge?"She asked exitedly.

"Jab chalenge tab pata chal jayega humari Jaan...abhi jaldi jakar ready ho jaiye."He said.