𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬

🥳 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 🥳

🌅 NEXT MORNING 🌅

The alarm rang breaking Haseena's sleep.She lazily woke up and looked to her side to find her husband still in deep sleep.He was lying on his stomach with his face turned towards her.His dishevelled hairs falling on his forehead and his lips slightly parted.An automatic smile crept on her lips.

★ HASEENA'S POV ★

Kitni gaheri neend mein sorahe hain bilkul chhote bacchon ki tarha,ekdum befiqr...jaise hi neend khulegi aajayenge apne khadoos CEO wale mode mein...ek baat toh hum samajh gaye hain ki dil k bure insaan nahi hain aap,jante hain hum dono ki shaadi baaki aam shaadiyon ki tarha nahi hain,aap kisi aur se pyar karte hain aur hum!..hum kabhi aapse pyar nahi kar sakte...hum nahi jaante humare rishte ka mustaqbil kya hai  par jabtak hum dono saath hain Anubhav hum nahi chahte ki humare bich koi aur jhagda ho...

★HASEENA'S POV ENDS

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎🏡

🌆  L͜͡A͜͡T͜͡E͜͡ E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡I͜͡N͜͡G͜͡  🌆

Haseena was standing at her room's balcony gazing at the incessant downpouring outside.

"Haseena.."She turned around to find Maa standing behind her,she looked worried.

"Jii Maa"..

"Beta hume na bohot chinta horahi hain Anu ki...iss ladke ka phone bhi lagraha...kaha tha maine subha itna mausam kharab horaha hain mat Jaa aaj office par aaj hi isko bohot zaroori kaam aan pada tha.."Maa said worriedly.

"Maa aap itni tension mat lijiye office mein honge...hum koushis karte hain unhe call lagane ki.."

"Nahi hain woh office mein...2ghante pahele hi nikal chuka hain...Aman se baat Hui abhi meri."

Listening to her Haseena's eyebrows furrowed too...it's raining cats and dogs since morning half of the city was under water,she remembered the news channel reporting about electricity wires being ripped of the poles due to the afternoon storm.

As they were thinking what to do they heard footsteps coming towards the room and within a few seconds Anubhav entered the room.

"Anu yeh kya halat bana rakkha hain?"Maa said going towards him followed by Haseena.

"Kya batayein maa Southern Avenue pounchte hi gaadi kharab hogayi humari aur pure raaste mein paani bhara hua hain aur..itni tez baarish ki chhatri se bhi kuch nahi ho saka."He said.

"Accha thik hain abhi jaldi Jaa aur kapde badal lein...garam pani se naha lena pahele."

"Jii maa.."and he immediately went to  the bathroom.

Anubhav came out of the bathroom and was drying his wet hairs with a towel when Haseena entered the room with a cup of tea.