𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺

🗓️ 𝕋𝕎𝕆 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️

Little Aadhya is now two months old and has a great bonding with her father which allowed Haseena to have some me time too.

🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡
LIVING ROOM

Haseena was sitting and talking with Maa,Hania was there too... surprisingly after Aadhya's birth Haseena and Hania's bonding has improved even if not totally.

"Buaji aayi nahi abb tak maa?"Haseena asked.

"Woh jitni der se aaye utna hi accha hain Aapi."Hania said and maa giggled.

"Heer kahan hain..Janki dii usse hi toh dekhne aarahi hain."

"Aaj uske baba aur bhai usse taiyyar kar rahe hain.."Haseena said Chuckling.

"Beta tu Jaakar dekh pata nahi kya gul khila rahe honge dono baap bete."Maa said worriedly.

"Jii maa jaate hain."Haseena said.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ᗩᑎᑌՏᗴᗴᑎᗩ'Տ ᗷᗴᗪᖇOOᗰ

Haseena entered the room to find Aadhya lying on her bedding wearing a beautiful light coral dress and her elder brother making her wear a hairband with with utmost gentleness and concentration.

"Anubhav apna mobile dijiye.."Haseena whispered in Anubhav's ear who was busy adoring the brother sister duo.
Anubhav handed her his mobile and she clicked a picture of them.

"Toh ready hogayi aapki sister Advik?"Haseena asked.

"Haan mumma"He said.."dekho na kitni pretty lagrahi hain."

"Bilkul..abb chalo niche chalte hain."Haseena said and Anubhav took Aadhya in his arms,Haseena held Advik's hand and all of them went downstairs.

     ꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

LIVING ROOM

Advik was playing on his own riding his tricycle and Aadhya was in Hania's arms...all of them were having their Evening tea when Buaji came..

"Arey Surekha kaha hain bhai..."She said entering the living room.

"Aiyye didi.."Maa immediately went to receive her.