𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑹𝑮𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝒀 𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬

꧁CONTINUED꧂
𝔸ℕ𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝔻ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

Maa and Haseena entered the room to find Anubhav still asleep.Maa sat beside him and started caressing his hairs.Haseena kept the soup bowl on the bed side table and at on the other side of him.

"Maa.."Anubhav mumbled half sleepy and slowly opened his eyes.

"Dekha humesha kaheti hun main baarish mein mat bhiga kar..dekha abb hogaya na bukhar."Maa scolded him.

"Kya Maa hum bimaar hain aur laad karne ki jagah aap hume daant rahi hain."He said with a cute frown and sat leaning against the headrest.

"Chal abb nautanki mat kar..Haseena soup banakar laayi hain..chup chap pii le."Maa said.Before he could say anything Maa again said
"Koi bahana nahi peena hi padega tujhe...Haseena soup ka bowl de isko."

Haseena passed him the bowl suppressing her own giggles...

"Aap hi peela dijiye na maa."He demanded like a child.

"Jab bimar hota hain tab saare nakhre bahar aate hain tere...apni patni ko bol pila degi tujhe,mujhe niche jana hain tere baba ko aaj jaldi office jana hain.."Maa said getting off the bed.
"Abb Haseena hain toh mujhe fiqr nahi hain,beta dekhna yeh pura khatam kare soup."Maa said going out of the room.

"Pii lijiye Anubhav...thanda ho jayega soup."Haseena said and he passed the bowl to her.

"Maa ne aapse kahan hain na..apna kaam Humpar mat thopiye."He said with a mischievous smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"Lagta hain bukhar inke dimag par chadh gaya hain."She murmured and started feeding him while he just kept gazing at her without uttering a word.

After he finished the soup Haseena said..
"Aaj nahane ki zaroorat nahi hain kahi bathroom mein chakkar walkar aagaya toh..hum ek gila towel dete hain usse sponge bath lelijiye aap..hmm?!"

"Haa... thik hain usmein toh aap madat kar bhi nahi sakti humari."He said feigning sadness and Haseena's eyes widened at his statement.

"Lagta hain sach mein dimaag par asar pada hain."She murmured..

"Kuch kaha aapne?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi...kuch nahi."She said and rushed inside the washroom leaving behind Anubhav, bursting into giggles...
"Bohot pyari hain yeh!"He mumbled to himself.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌇 AFTERNOON 🌇

Anubhav was lying on the bed,he was shivering as his fever had risen again.Maa and Kashish were present in the room along with Haseena who was sitting on the bed beside him....

Haseena checked his temperature and helplessly said..
"Phir se 104⁰ bukhaar...doctor ko phone kiya aapne Kashish?"She asked.

"Kiya bhabhi, unhone kaha paracetamol do agar 2din mein kam nahi hua phir woh aayenge."Kashish replied.
Haseena hummed and again started putting cold strips on his forehead.

Meanwhile Jhilmil came running inside..

"Anu.. Anu kya hua?Main 2din nahi thi,usmein kya halat bana li hain tumne aapni.."She cried dramatically.

"Jhilmil yeh thodasa bukhaar hain bas"He answered weakly in semi concious state.

"Haseena tum hato,main Anu k paas baith ti hun..(seeing Maa she rephrased her words.),matlab tum thak gayi hogi na...main dhyan rakhti hun Anu ka..."She said but Haseena understood and thinking that Anubhav might also feel better with Jhilmil around she was about to get up when she felt Anubhav's grip on her wrist.. Jhilmil's eyebrows scrunched seeing it..