𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴

🗓FEW DAYS LATER 🗓️

🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡
T͜͡E͜͡R͜͡R͜͡A͜͡C͜͡E͜͡

"Fluffy go fetch.."Haseena said and threw the ball in her hand to the opposite side of the terrace and Fluffy ran after it..She brought the ball to Haseena who again threw it away and Fluffy again ran behind it.

Haseena and Fluffy were busy in their game while Anubhav was sitting on the terrace swing and watching them play,occassionally sipping on his coffee.

"Fluffy mujhe pakdo!"Haseena said while running with the colourful ball in her hand and Fluffy was chasing her now...

"Haseena sambhalke gir jayengi!"Anubhav said as she was wearing a saree and the pleat edges were getting stuck on her feet.

"Arey Anubhav hum thik hain....Fluffy come on."Haseena said while laughing.She was now near the edge of the terrace... Anubhav noticed the small tennis ball lying near her feet but before he could warn her,his blood went cold..."ahhhh!!!!"Haseena screamed as she stepped on the ball and slipped off the 5th floor terrace.

"Haseena!!!"Anubhav screamed.

"Anubhav...Anubhav kya hua?"....

Anubhav opened his eyes hearing Haseena's voice and found himself in his room only.He was Sweating even with the AC on,he looked at Haseena and hugged her so tightly that she almost couldn't breathe.

"Anubhav kya hua...bura sapna dekha?"She asked breaking the hug.

"Haan ek bohot bura sapna dekha humne."He said still breathing heavily.

"Nahi Rahene dijiye....so jaiyye."He said but Haseena could decipher that he was still pretty disturbed.

She cupped his face and again asked gently..
"Anubhav please aisa kya dekhliya jo aap itne disturbed ho gaye,humse share kijiye you will feel better."

Anubhav held her hands that were on his cheeks...

"Haseena woh...woh humne dekha ki aap aur Fluffy chhat par khel rahe the...aur bhagte bhagte aapka payer fisal gaya aur aap upar se niche..."He couldn't complete his sentence but Haseena understood what he meant.

"Anubhav relax,woh bas ek sapna tha....sojaiyye."Haseena said softly.

"Hmm...aap sojaiyye,hum aate hain thodi der mein."Haseena said.

"Kahan jaa rahe hain?"Haseena asked..

"Bas balcony mein hi hain jaan,aap so jaiye."

He was about to get up when Haseena held his hand and pulling him closer instantly Pressed her lips on his. Initially Anubhav was taken aback but soon responded to the kiss.They broke the kiss running out of breathes,Haseena trailed kisses down his jawline to his neck,she slightly bit on his throat making him groan.She removed his t-shirt in a go and pushing him on the bed she climbed on him and continued her sweet tortures but soon Anubhav took the charge,he flipped their position,Haseena smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer while his hands slipped inside the top of her nightsuit and started caressing her waist and soon things escalated between them as their love and desires rose manifold and once again they ended up making love to each other.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌄 NEXT MORNING 🌄

Anubhav woke up first,he glanced to his side to find Haseena still in deep slumber.The mild rays of morning sun coming through the white curtains had casted a glow on her face.Her messed up hairs and slightly parted lips did so many unexplainable things to his manly hormones.He covered her with the comforter properly and pulled her sleeping figure in his arms and hugged her tightly.Feeling his warmth she too snuggled more into him if that was possible..

💭ANUBHAV'S POV💭

Raat ko toh aapne humein sab kuch bhula diya Haseena par abhi phirse woh bhayanak sapna hume  yaad aaraha hain,kyun dekha humne waisa khwab,hum aapse kitna pyar karte hain yeh hum khud nahi jaante...apke bina zindagi jeene ka hum soch bhi nahi sakte,yeh Anubhav Singh jo kisise nahi darta woh aapko khone se bohot darta Haseena...bohot,hum kabhi aapko khud se dur nahi jaane denge jaan..humesha apko apne paas rakhenge..humesha!

💭ANUBHAV'S POV ENDS💭

Anubhav gazed at her serene face,he couldn't control himself from pecking her slightly parted lips.He was endlessly adoring his beloved wife when her sleep broke...

"Good morning Anu"She said chirpily.

"Good morning Jaan."He said kissing her forehead.

"Pata hain Anu jab aap humein aise jaan bolte ho na toh humein bohot accha lagta hain."She said smiling.

"Accha!Phir toh hum aapko humesha jaan hi bulayenge."He said and she smiled.

"Accha chhodiye abb humein...warna office k liye late ho jayenge."she said trying to get out of his grip.

"Accha humein nahi pata tha ki humara office Sunday ko bhi khula raheta hain"He said.

"Ohh aaj Sunday hain,hume yaad hi nahi tha.."She said biting her tongue cutely.

"Hmm...isliye abhi uthne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain...sojaiye."He said again embracing her tightly.

"Arey phir bhi time toh dekhne dijiye."She said.

"Saare saat baj rahe hain..."He said dipping his head in her neck and peppering soft kisses there.

"Baat sone ki hui thi Mr.Singh."Haseena said with a teasing smile.

"Par abb jab neend khul hi gayi hain toh mauke ka faida toh uthana hi chahiye...hain na!"He said with a mischievous grin.

"Matlab romance karne ka ek bhi mauka nahi chhodenge na aap"Haseena said.

"Tch.. bewakoof thodi hain hum."He said smiling.

"Woh toh hume pata hi hain...par abhi hume thodi der aur sona hain,issliye bhool jaiyye romance."She said and closed her eyes.Anubhav understood that she was indeed sleepy,he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and they slept for some more time in each other's embrace.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡ 🌻

🍀The threat call🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav had a nightmare regarding losing Haseena...Was this a indication of something bad happening?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱