𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑮𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀

🥳 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆!! 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆!!🥳

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈😊

🌆 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 🌆

CUP 'O' JOY ☕
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ✨

Anubhav was returning home,he was totally worn out after a long day at office and then Visiting Jhilmil in hospital whose constant rants had caused him headache..He ordered his driver to stop before the coffee shop and got down to grab a cup of hot cappuccino.

Entering the cafe he took a corner table for one when he noticed a familiar face.
Haseena was there with another boy and a girl.They were chatting and laughing among themselves...She was in her formal attire so he assumed that she had come directly from office..that's when he remembered her morning conversation with maa.

Haseena felt someone's gaze on her she looked at that direction to find Anubhav sitting two tables away from them and looking at her ,he looked exhausted with slouched shoulders and his coat hanging on the chair.Their eyes met but Haseena immediately turned her attention back to her friends.

"Haseena ek baat bata aaj tu subha se itni dull kyun lagrahi hain?"Tanvi asked.

"Correct maine bhi notice Kiya hain...koi baat hain kya Haseena jo tujhe pareshan karraha hain?"Aarush asked concerned.

"Nothing to worry about...tumlog toh jaante ho humari life mein humesha hi kuch na kuch chalta raheta hain...abb toh hum khud bhi thak chuke hain.."she said with a sad chuckle and took a sip of her frappuccino.

They were talking in moderate voice but Anubhav could hear them properly.

"Anything regarding your in laws?"Tanvi asked.

"Arey nahi nahi..shayad humare ammi abbu bhi humse itna pyar nahi karte jitna wohlog karte hain...humari ammi ka sara pyar toh humesha Hania k liye hi tha par Maa k pyar ne woh kami kahi na kahi puri kar di hain.."She said smiling.

"Chalo atleast yeh accha hain...call karte hain tere parents tujhe?"Aarush asked.

"Tu bhi kya sawal pucch raha hain Aarush...unhe sirf aur sirf Haseena ki yaad tab aati hain jab koi zaroorat ho."Tanvi said huffing and Haseena smiled sadly.

"Tumlog bhi kya hume lekar padhgaye..abhi hum yaha relax hone aaye hain toh chhodo yeh saari baatein.."She said enthusiastically trying to change the topic..

Listening to their talks Anubhav felt guilty.He very well knew that she was never at fault but still he couldn't keep his temper in check and hurted her.

He hurriedly paid his bill and followed Haseena when he saw her going out of the cafe.

ᵒᵘᵗˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᶠᵉ

"Haseena main phirse kahe Raha hoon..chal main ghar drop kardeta hun tujhe"Aarush said.

"Arey nahi Aarush tumhe Tanu ko bhi drop karna hain...hum chale jayenge by cab." Haseena said and reluctantly Aarush and Tanvi left while Haseena stood there waiting for her cab to arrive.