𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

🌅 ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐 🌅

🍲 K͜͡I͜͡T͜͡C͜͡H͜͡E͜͡N͜͡ 🍲

Haseena was preparing a cup of coffee for herself..she placed the milk on stove for boiling.When her mobile phone rang..it was an important call from her office.. lowering the flame,she received the call...

"Jii Ravi ji boliye.."She said and started talking.Her vicose dupatta pinned on her one shoulder was constantly flying due to the wind coming through the window and unfortunately and unnoticed by her the corner of the fabric caught fire from the stove which started spreading in no time...

"Anubhav!!!"Haseena shouted as she realised what happened..

Listening to her screams the family members reached there and were terrified seeing the situation...

Anubhav too reached there with Advik in his arms and went numb for a second seeing the scene infront of him.. Haseena's dupatta was on fire and the lower corner of her dress was lit too..

"Haseena!!"He screamed and putting Advik down he ran towards her..

"Anu ruk jao mat jao!"Jhilmil shouted...

Anubhav tried to unpin her dupatta and managed to do so in the process getting some burns on his hand.On the other side baba and Rudra brought the fire extinguisher and sprayed on them and the burning dupatta on the floor.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief after the fire was put out.Anubhav sat on the floor with an unconscious Haseena tightly wrapped in his arms..

"Haseena...Haseena utho na!"He pleaded with chocked voice.

"Maa yeh uth kyun nahi rahi hain..."He asked his mother like a helpless child..

"Acchi aunty..utho na!"Advik too pleaded in a crying voice.

"How can she be so careless...sabko pareshan kar diya...Anu please mere saath aao,you need first-aid,look at the blisters..."Jhilmil said but Anubhav ignored her and tried to wake Haseena up.

"Anu..listen to me!"Jhilmil said a bit loudly trying to grab his attention which happened definitely not as she had expected...

"Jhilmil just shut up!"He shouted shocking her.

"Anu Haseena ko kamre lekar Jaa...main doctor ko call karta hun.."Baba said.Anubhav immediately stood up with Haseena in his arms and rushed upstairs to their room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

A͜͡N͜͡U͜͡S͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡A͜͡'S͜͡ B͜͡E͜͡D͜͡R͜͡O͜͡O͜͡M͜͡

Haseena was awake now.Maa was applying cold water strips on the burnt injuries of Haseena's right hand to soothe her pain when the doctor arrived.He checked her injuries and spoke...

"Zyada ghabrane ki baat nahi hain...yeh main ointment prescribe karraha hun..din mein 2bar lagaiyye 10din mein thik ho jayega..aur dard k liye yeh painkiller Lena hain,make sure painkiller aap kuch khane k baad hi lein..Yeh ghav jab sukhenge toh they will itch,yaad rahe naakhun nahi lagna chahiye and dhul mitti se bhi dur rahena hain."The doctor said while writing the prescription.

"Doctor woh inn zakhmo k nishaan?"Haseena asked weakly.

"Don't worry Mrs.Singh maine ointment likh diya hain...ghav sukhne k baad lagana hain,koi nishaan nahi rahega."He said,Haseena sighed in relief.

Soon after the doctor left,Rudra also left with Advik followed by Maa,Baba and Jhilmil.

Anubhav saw Haseena taking deep breathes,he silently took the bowl of cold water and the cotton cloth and started pressing the cold strip lightly on her wounds.

"Shukriya Anubhav...agar aap waqt par woh dupatta nahi nikalte toh hum.."Anubhav didn't let her finish...

"Koi bhi aisi waisi baat nahi nikalna apni zubaan se....itna sa dhyan nahi rakha jata na apse khudka...kabhi beech sadak mein kud jati hain,kabhi pair pe moch aajate hain aur aaj toh kamal kar diya..dupatte mein aag laga li..aap jaanti hain kya halat hogayi thi humari uss samay...agar aapko kuch hojata toh hum.."He stopped realising what he was about to speak.

"Toh aap?"Haseena asked raising an eyebrow...

"Hum..."

"Sir madam ki dawaiyya.."A servant knocked on the door and said...
After Anubhav gestured,he came inside and handed the medicine and. Ointments to him and left..

Anubhav immediately dried her hands with a soft cloth and started applying the ointment.

"Ahh..Anubhav bohot jal raha hain."Haseena said pulling her hand back..

"Par lagana padega Haseena...thoda sa bardasht kar lijiye."He said softly and she nodded...

She hissed in pain as he applied ointment on her wounds...a lone tear escaped her eye..Anubhav pulled her to his chest and caressed her hair to soothe her simultaneously blowing on her hand.

★★ANUBHAV'S POV★★

Aapko kaise batayein Haseena uswaqt humein kaisa mahesoos horaha tha..jab hume ek pal ki laga ki hum kahi kho na dein tab humein samajh aaya Haseena ki aap humare liye kya hain...aasan nahi tha humare liye,andar hi andar jung lad rahe the apne dil o dimaag k bich... Parantu aaj koi kashmkash nahi hain Haseena...hum apni zindagi ka ek pal bhi ab aapke bina kalpana nahi kar sakte..bohot Prem karte hain hum aapse Haseena...Jhilmil k liye jo hum mahesoos karte the woh bas mahez aakarshan tha woh abb jakar humein samajh aaya....hum nahi jaante aapke dil mein humare liye kya hain par hum zyada der nahi karenge Haseena bohot jald aapse apni Dil ki baat kahenge...

★★ANUBHAV'S POV ENDS★★

Anubhav felt Haseena's body relaxing...he looked at her and found her half asleep.

"Haseena..Aram se bistar par let jaiyye."He cooed in her ear and helped her lie down.
He bandaged her wounds so she doesn't hurt herself while sleeping and covered her with a comforter, lowering the AC temperature.Haseena smiled softly at his care and closed her eyes..while Anubhav went out of the room.He felt a big burden getting of his heart and it bloomed at the new realisation of his love for none other than his life—his wife,Haseena.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡ 🌻

🌱Jhilmil to instigate Anubhav🌱

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
Phew Finally,Anubhav has realised his love!(Took long na?!)How will Haseena react when she gets to know about this?Also don't forget about Jhilmil.
(Ek chhota sa spoiler- Jhilmil will be exposed soon.)

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱