𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯

🥳𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼🥳

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ʰᵒᵍᵃʸᵃ ᵗᵒʰ ˢᵒᶜʰᵃ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵏᵃʳᵈᵘ
ꫝꪖρρꪗ 𝘳ꫀꪖᦔ𝓲ꪀᧁ 😊

🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡
ꪶ𝓲ꪜ𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ꧂

"Chachi kal toh Diwali hain aapne abhi tak kuch bola nahi kya program hain"Kashish said.

"Program kya har saal ki tarha Pooja hogi phir tum sab milke masti karna...samdhiji samdhanji ko kal ghar aane ka nyota diya hain...aur Rudra ko bhi phone kardiya hain taaki Advik ko lekar aajaye."Maa said.

"Areh wah!"Kashish exclaimed.

"Maine pathake bhi mangwaye hain..shaam ko pathake phodenge."Anurag said exitedly.

"Environment ko harm karega tu raag."Kashish said teasingly.

"Chup kar yeh har roz jo gaadiyan chal rahi hain,AC,fridge sab istemaal horaha hain usse nahi hota harm ek din ka environment premi mat ban..waise bhi sirf kuch phooljhadiyan aur chakri laane ko bola hain."Anurag said grumpily while others laughed.

"Haseena bete kal Pooja ki taiyyari mein meri madat kar dena aur Hania tu kashi k saath sajawat dekh lena."Maa said.

"Jii maa aap befiqr rahein."Haseena replied while sipping on her tea.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🪔ꪮꪀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪮᠻ ᦔ𝓲᭙ꪖꪶ𝓲 🪔
🌆Ⓔ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎🌆

The whole mansion was decorated with lights and rangolis.The Pooja was done and everyone was present in the yard burning firecrackers.

Haseena took a long sparkler and lit it.She was rotating the sparkler and looking at the sparkles with joy and wonder like kids do.

Anubhav who was looking at her from distance pulled out his phone and started clicking candid pictures of her.
He looked at the pictures taken and set of them as his wallpaper.

"Abb yahi pe tasveerein khinchte rahenge ya jayenge bhi"Kashish whispered in her brother's ear.Anubhav smiled and went near her.
Haseena smiled and passed him a sparkler and both started rotating their firecrackers in sync.

"Bhaiyya bhabhi accha sa pose dijiyena..picture leni hain."Kashish said.

Anubhav and Haseena wrapped their one hand around each other while their free hands held the sparklars infront of them while they looked at the camera.For the next picture they kept the posture same only this time Anubhav kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes and Kashish clicked the pics.

"Mela bhi photo khincho."They heard Advik's voice who  standing behind them with Rudra.

"Advik..humara baby aajao,aapke sath toh picture lena hi padega."Haseena said happily.Advik left his father's hand and ran towards Haseena who picked him up in her arms.Kashish clicked a picture of Advik,Haseena and Anubhav together and left as baba called her.