𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

🗓️ 𝔸 𝕎𝔼𝔼𝕂 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️
🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡

Rudra has been discharged from hospital 3days back.A nurse has been appointed for his daily forehead dressing.Maa had left no stones unturned in taking care of him.

ᵈⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

All were having their dinner,Maa was feeding Rudra and Haseena was feeding Advik.

"Rudra Aaj yeh Teri nurse kyun nahi ayi,Haseena call Kiya tune?"Maa asked.

"Haan maa Kiya tha...unke bete ko achanak se tez bukhar aaya hain toh aaj woh nahi aa payengi."Haseena replied.

"Areh!par Rudra ki dressing toh karni padegi...Haseena beta Aaj k liye tu kardegi uski dressing?"Maa asked.

"Par maa Haseena kaise?!"Anubhav protested.

"Aapi kar payegi Bhai..bachpan se hi ghar mein kisi ko chot lagti thi toh aapi hi dressing karti thi."Hania said, obviously with no good intentions.She knew if Haseena agrees this will definitely cause some repercussion in Anubhav.

"Jii maa hum kardenge..koi dikkat nahi hain."Haseena agreed.

After dinner Haseena and Advik went to guest room with Rudra while Anubhav went to their bedroom.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
GUEST ROOM

Haseena sat on the bed infront of Rudra and Advik was jumping and playing beside them.She gently started removing the bandage on Rudra's forehead.

"Kitni gaheri chot hain."She said seeing the deep cut."ek baat bataiyye Rudra aapko kya lagta hain kon kar sakta hain Aisa,kisi se dushmani hain aapki?"She asked.

"Pata nahi Haseena..abb aise toh kahi log honge jinhe humse jalan hogi,business rivals bhi hain but koi iss had tak girega..hume nahin lagta."He said.

"Hmm."Haseena said and started cleaning the wound.

"Ahh!!"Rudra groaned in pain.

"Sorry!"Haseena mumbled and started blowing on his wound to soothe his pain.Rudra was constantly gazing at her without blinking  until his eyes teared up..he looked away to hide his tears but Haseena had already noticed them.

"Bohot zyada dard ho raha hain Rudra?"She asked concerned.

"Haan."He said in a trance but realising quickly rephrased his words.
"Nahi matlab bas thoda sa."He said.

"Sorry.."Haseena apologised and started wrapping a new bandage around his head.

Meanwhile Anubhav came there to call Haseena to help him finding his file,his inside burned seeing Haseena sitting so close to Rudra and he pretty well noticed Rudra's love filled gaze on her.

"Haseena!"His tone louder than usual.Both Rudraseena were startled.

"Jii Anubhav kahiye?"Haseena said.

"Nahi kuch nahi...bas aise hi dekhne aaye the apka kaam hua ya nahi..."He said and abruptly left.
Perplexed Haseena finished Rudra's dressing and left the room with Advik.After leaving Advik with Maa she went back to their bedroom.