CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

SADIE, SADIE

SADIE, SADIE...

THE entire town of Stars Hollow was yellow thanks to the array of daisies the Gilmore girls had passed out after Max's big proposal

THE entire town of Stars Hollow was yellow thanks to the array of daisies the Gilmore girls had passed out after Max's big proposal. And whilst Lorelai technically hadn't accept said proposal, Hayden knew it was only a matter of time, which was why she'd taken point over all the planning. Hayden took a look at the clipboard in her hand (something she'd picked up at the stationary store) as the three made their way to Luke's "Okay, destination."

"Ooh!" Rory perked up, glancing to their mother who walked between them, flowers in hand "You should get married in Italy."

"All the way from home, same topic." Lorelai sighed "There's tons of stuff going on in the world. Big stuff."

"Like?" Hayden challenged, raising a knowing eyebrow.

Her mother shrugged "Balkans."

"That was ages ago." Rory rolled her eyes "Read a paper."

"Ugh. They make my hands black." Lorelai complained.

Hayden looked to her list "Fine if you don't want to decide on a location, how about music? I'm thinking you should walk down the aisle to Take My Breath Away by Berlin."

Rory nodded animatedly "With a huge bouquet of something that smells really good."

Lorelai snapped her fingers "Pot Roast."

"And you should wear a long veil with your hair up." Hayden ignored her sarcasm "Show off that swan neck of yours."

"Ugh, I'll take any other subject in the world for two hundred Alex." Lorelai grumbled.

Rory frowned "Why don't you want to think about this?"

"Because I haven't made my mind up about the yes or no part, so I don't want to start fantasizing about dresses and flowers or doves and tulle until I do, so please change the subject."