Ryomen Sukuna ~ Ch4

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

The moment (Y/n) managed to push Yuuji back, a new and larger cursed appeared, dropping down from the cieling dropped down onto group inront of them like a canonball from hell. The curse had no mercy, full of hostility and rage as the shockwaves of its arrival slammed (Y/n) and Megumi against the walls.

(Y/n) spat blood as her back hit against the concrete, the pain of the hit coursing through her whole body in waves.
"Megumi!" The girl cried out in worry, noticing that Megumi's landing was much rougher than hers as he jit his head in the crash also. Despite all that, he seemed to be concious, probably very dizy. His shikigami evaporated into air as he lost control of his cursed energy, not having prepared for the hit.

Thanks to (Y/n)'s push, Yuuji managed to fall bavk safely with his friend still in his arms. He put her safely in a classroom before coming back out with a determined expression, ready to fight. But everything seemed to be worse the moment he came back out, seeing that the curse had down taken Megumi in it's hands. Megumi was getting crushed within it's palm, groaning out in pain before getting flung into another wall.

"Fushiguro!" Yuuji yelled in worry, flinching as the crash happened. (Y/n( groaned as she dug her nails into her arm, drawing fresh blood- alreasy repreating healing herself from earlier. The new blood dribbled down her arm in a matter of seconds, the sting of the scratches practically numb at this point. She done a handsign, activating her blood's curse before forming more bullets.

She hardened then before shooting them at the curses head, it hiting it right in the eye. The curse barely made a noise at the pain, it being too strong to get exorsised immedietly.
"Shit." (Y/n) hissed in realisation, her body still struggling to stand right. Her attack made the curse angry, making it turn around and knock the walls down, causing them all to fly out at impact and onto the roof.

(Y/n) coughed out more blood as she roughly hit the floor, her vison going blurry as she landed on her back again. Yuuji stopped wasting time, hìs panic having morphed into determination after seeing how hurt his girlfriend looked. Yuuji jumped ontop of the curses head, attempting to punch, kick and claw at it- anything to get it's attention off of (Y/n) and Megumi.

"Itadori, your only chance is to take (Y/n) and those two and run for it!" Megumi yelled, finding himself unable to stamd on his feet. But rather responding to his demand, Yuuji realises that he hadn't told Megumi (Y/n)'s name. And yet he knew it and said it so casually.
"How do you know her name?!" Yuuji accused in confusion, in the middle of a high jump as he grabbed onto the curse's arm with all his might.

"And besides, you're in big trouble yourself!" Yuuji hollered back, knowing that Megumi would only be left to die if he fled with everyone else now. The moment he said that, the pinkette got flung back, crashing into a pile of stone.
"Yuuji!" (Y/n) yelled in worry, her eyes wide and lips shaking. However, Yuuji was not done. The boy quickly rose to his feet before rushing to his feet to attack the curse once more.

"Only a curse can defeat a curse! You cannot defeat this thing!" Megumi growled, his knees shaking as he tried to move. (Y/n) couldn't bring herself to say anything, far focus on the pain seering through her right shoulder. It must have dislocated during the fall.
"Yuuji, get out of here." She hissed through the pain, biting her lip as she pushed her shoulder back into place.

"Is that your idea of a pep talk?! At this rate, we're all gonna die!" Yuuji exclaimed, crashing onto the curshes back with a powerful punch that seemed useless from where (Y/n) sat.
"If I quit now, I'll be having a nightmare for weeks. Besides, I know what I have to do. I'm living with a rotten curse of my own, already." He yelled, (Y/n)'s eyes widening in realisation as Yuuji's grandpa's last words circled her mind.