Attitude ~ Ch61

Warnings : Oral, fingering, creampie, squirting, con/non-con, cockwarming

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Light harshly blinded me as my eyes fluttered open. It was bright, too bright. I awoke under the warmth of my duvet, against my silk sheets. I stretched out, not feeling anyone beside me. Once my vision cleared up, I realised that I was in my bedroom. My memory was hazy. I don't remember coming to bed. I wasn't even sure about what I did remember.

Sukuna? Yes, he took me to the country side. He tortured me over and over again, calling it training. I passed out then proceeded to piss him off and was choked untill I passed out again. That was a lot of memories to come rushing back all at once. It definetly was not pleasant, to be filled with such rage from the moment that I woke up.
"Hey, babe! You're finally awake!" Yuuji exclaimed excitedly, rushing towards the edge of the bed with his short half on. It seemed as if he got out of bed go get changed.

"You must have been exausted! I never wake up before you." Yuuji joked. I wanted to laugh too, perhaps make another joke. But I was too angry. All I could muster was a scowl and a glare to the man that I knew was watching through Yuuji's innocent eyes.
"Come out." I hissed, my lips twitching with fury. Yuuji's face contorted to one of confusion before he slowly began loosing consciousness, tattoos spreading across his skin as his eyes momentarily closed.

"Extension." Sukuna mumbled under his breath. By the time he opened his eyes and was fully consious in the body that was not his, I had already leaped out of my bed and now was just mere inches away from his toned chest- Yuuji's shirt somehow now on the floor- convenient for Sukuna, it seemed.

"What the actual fuck, Sukuna?!" I yelled, slamming my hand onto his chest to push him back. He didn't budge of course, just staring down at my hand against his chest with a raised brow as I slammed against it again.
"I think what you mean to say is 'Thank you, Sukuna. For dragging my ungrateful ass back into bed'." He replied sarcastically, grabbing onto my wrist before I had the chance to hit him again.

"You can imagine my amusement if you were to wake up alone on a mountain in the middle of knowhere." Sukuna snickered, as if he were imagining it.
"You almost killed me!" I hissed angrily, making him huff boredly and turn his face momentarily to look at the window.
"Think of it as a punishment for pissing me off. Think twice before you ever try that again." Sukuna warned, his voice turning low as he became more serious.

I didn't heed his warning, unable to contain my laugh. Sukuna still doesn't understand me, does he?
"Sukuna, I think you have mistaken me for one of your supporters back in the Heinan era. So, listen closely." I began, my tone as slick as honey as I pocked my finger into his bare chest.
"I do not give a flying fuck about your feelings or whether or not I manage to offend you. We're bonded by this mark on my wrist but the one thing it nor you can control is my attitude." I spat.

My confidence was though the roof, fueled by my anger and frustration from his actions from last night. Sukuna chuckled at my brave words, seeming more than amused by my bravery.
"We'll see about that." He snickered ominously, right before his tattoos began fading and his consciousness slipped away. I almost forgot that he only had a minute.

As Sukuna lost control of his stolen body, Yuuji gained consiousness, his eyes fluttering open and focused on me, stumbling bach in suprise and fright.
"Oh, shit! You scared me!" Yuuji laughed out sheepishly, leaning his hand on the wall as he pushed him self up. I forced myself to chuckle out, trying to shake off Sukuna from my mind. I had a weird feeling about him, like he knew something that I didn't.