Interview ~ Ch12

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

After Gojo had concluded his brief conversation with Yuuji, (Y/n) and Yuuji went back to Wasuke Itadori's apartment and packed everything up. They put on some music and got to work, packing things that they'd throw away into boxes and the little things they'd keep into bags. They stripped the apartment bare until there were only furniture and things they wanted to donate left.

After that, the two split off. (Y/n) took the lighter dufflebag, as Yuuji insisted, straight to Yuuji's dorm. While Yuuji took his backpack and small but heavy duffle bag with him as he met up with Gojo. They met close to Jujutsu tech, talking about what Yuuji could expect from now on. Gojo introduced him to his new school and informed him on everything he needed to know at this point.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) headed straight for Yuuji's dorm. She was given the chance to pick out which dorm room to give Yuuji. She done him the favour of picking a room with a balcony as well as a room that was located right beside Megumi's, something he'd greatly appreciate. Obviously, (Y/n) wouldn't be staying with him everynight, so it would be better if he had easy access to a friend he could talk to when he needed to.

The girl placed the dufflebag in one of Yuuji's closests before grabbing the key and leaving the room as she shoved it into her (Yuuji's) hoodie pocket. Yuuji was the type of boyfriend that loved to see his girlfriend wear his clothes. It gave him a happiness he couldn't describe, seeing his clothes make her look tiny. He loved when she wore jis hoodies when it was cold. And he especially loved when she wore his shirts to bed with only her underwear underneath. It made him soft.

(Y/n) then made her way to the main entrance hall, where Masamichi the principal was waiting for her arrival. He had called on Gojo to inform her that he'd like to speak to her privately before Yuuji's interview. She sighed as she entered the entrance hall, the place dimly lit with blacked out windows as if it weren't day time outside. The man himself was in the middle of stitching up a new cursed doll, surrounded by hundereds more. The girl couldn't help but wonder if he really needed another.

"Masamichi, you asked for me?" The girl called out, sitting respectfully infront of the man, cross-legged. She trued her best not to look at the dolls surrounding her, never having liked them. They weren't the same as true curses. They were only alive due to the principal's cursed energy. They weren't real.

"Yes. I understand that you and the vessel of Sukuna are in a romantic relationship?" Masamichi questioned, not even looking up at the girl as he continued to sew. (Y/n) looked down at her lap, breathing through her nose nervously. The girl had a feeling that this would probably be brought up.
"We are. Is that an issue?" She asked him, trying to remain as respectful as she could even though she knew that she'd get annoyed by his answer either way.

"As long as it doesn't come in the way of your duties as a jujutsu sorcerer." He replied casually, making (Y/n) grit her teeth in anger. Of course that was his reply, without any empathy.
"It won't." She told him, her tone without any hint of emotion. Oh, it will.
"And you understand that he must be sacrificed to rid the world of Ryomen Sukuna, the king of curses?" He proded on, his eyes still trained on his stitching.

Masamichi Yaga was trying to raise a reaction out of her, proding her enough to see if her true feeling slip. But (Y/n) had always been good with hiding her anger. She does it every day.
"I do." She replied monotonously. She doesn't. Yaga nodded slowly, clearing his throat as he put aside the doll that he was stitching, now finally looking up to (Y/n).

"Good." He mumbled, (Y/n) gritting her teeth so that she wouldn't reply. She had never had anything against principal Yaga before, but now in times likes this, she remembered how similar minded he was with the higher ups.
"Is that all?" She asked, desperate to leave and calm herself down before Yuuji came and saw that she didn't look to happy.