Death Row ~ Ch5

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

(Y/n) stood bravely infront of Yuuji- well, more like kneeled. Her shoulder was in tremenous pain, still she placed herself protectively infront of him as Megumi's cursed energy continued to rise. There was no way she would just stand by as her best friend exorsised her boyfriend, even if Sukuna had completely over powered Yuuji. Even now, if she looked over her shoulder, she wasn't sure if it would be Yuuji who was in control or Sukuna. Yet still, she protected him.

"(Y/n), move out of the way! You don't know whether that's Itadori or the curse inside him!" Megumi hissed, urging his best friend to move from her position. (Y/n) shook her head in defiance, trying her best not to wince in pain as her movement caused pain to flicker through every nerve in her shoulder.

"Sukuna hasn't completely take him over, Megumi! Yuuji is still in control!" The girl fought, fierce eyes glowering at Megumi who still looked unsure.
"What's the situation?" A voice asked from beside Megumi, making both (Y/n) and the noirette jump in suprise at the new arrival. Casually standing beside Megumi was Gojo Satoru, their mentor.

"Satoru!" (Y/n) exclaimed in suprise, sighing in relief as Megumi let his cursed energy fade into nothing.
"Gojo, what are you doing here?" Megumi asked in suprise even though he shouldn't reay be shocked considering Gojo had a habit of popping out of knowhere.

"Hey, I wasn't planning on showing up. But you got roughed up, kid." Satoru laughed, snickering as he looked at all of Megumi's wounds- something a proper teacher would never do. Then he pulled out his cellphone, turning on the flash so that he could take pictures.
"I'll show the second years, say cheese!" Gojo grinned, taling multiple pictures from all sort of angles which made Megumi glare at his unprofessionalism.

That's when Gojo turned to (Y/n), seeing how she was slumped on the floor infront her unusually quiet boyfriend, in a protective yet pained stance.
"Omg and do we finally get to meet (Y/n)'s boyfriend?! I'm so gonna rub this in Nanami's face!" Gojo grinned, recognising Yuuji's face from seeing the pictures of them on (Y/n)'s cellphone wallpaper. Gojo then shamelessly took more pictures on his phone of the two of them, making (Y/n) sigh.

She didn't understand Gojo's way of thinking but she did know that he wouldn't be acting this was if any of their lives were currently in danger. So she crawled over to a broken boulder, leaning her shoulder on it with a sigh. They were safe now that he was here.
"Wait, (Y/n). Do you know these guys?" Yuuji then asked him girlfriend in mild confusion, noticing how everyone seemed to know her name.

Yuuji didn't look angry, more like confused as he watched the interaction awkwardly from where he stood. (Y/n) looked at her boyfriend with guilt, opening her mouth to speak and yet no words came out. Luckily, Satoru started to speak first and all the attention was luckily shifted back to him.

"I got an earful from the higher ups because a special grade cursed object went missing. So, I thought I'd do a little sight seeing and stop by. So, did you find it yet?" Satoru asked Megumi naively, as if he knew absolutely nothing of what happened during the past hour. Megumi and (Y/n) didn't know what to say. It wasn't even (Y/n)'s mission and yet she couldn't bring herself to form words. So, Yuuji took it upon himself to answer.

"Uh, sorry but...I ate that thing." Yuuji interrupted awkwardly, not knowing how else to explain what just happened. (Y/n) and Megumi looked up at Satoru expectantly, waiting for his reaction which was had to read due to the fact his blindfold was covering his eyes. Satoru went silent for a good few seconds, taking in what was just told to him.

"For real?" Satoru finally asked, surpise in his voice as he finally spoke. (Y/n) sighed and nodded with Megumi.
"For real." All three of them said unanimously, confirming that it was true. That this was really happening. Itadori Yuuji was now the vessel of Ryomen Sukuna. And who knows how the higher ups will react to this.