Crazy ~ Ch18

¤ (Y/n)'s Point of View ¤

The next day was Yuuji's first official mission. It wasn't supposed to be anything hard, Satoru told me- just something that will test his and the new commer's skills. Gojo privately briefed me on the mission while Yuuji was snooping through Megumi's room, telling me that the mission would be in Roppongi.

Yuuji, Megumi and Gojo left leave straight after breakfast to head straight to the station where they'd be meeting the new student before going off to the cursed site. Meanwhile I went off to Nanami's apartment. I was happy to see him again, having not seen his face for almost a week now. Plus I didn't want to see Yuuji's face when he found out that his first mission was in Roppongi.

At Nanami's, we had breakfast together as I briefed him on Yuuji's case. In return, he told me what he knew about Sukuna which really wasn't much. Afrer our talk, I had a shower and changed my clothes before putting my previous outfit in the washer. I had multiple styles of uniforms, some skirts, jeans, leggings, cropped hoodies, cropped shirts, long-sleeved shirts and turtle necks. When I was first admitted into Jujutsu tech, I just kept on sending in personalised orders. Which worked in ny favour because now, I have multiple options to wear.

Now, I was on ths bullet train- heading straight for Roponggi. As skilled as I am, I always found it hard to master warping. It made me dizzy and nauseous and Satoru still has no idea why. I sat at four seated cubicle with a rather large curse sitting opposite me, staring out through the window just as I was doing. I was lost in throught, every chance I get trying to think about a way to seperate Yuuji from Sukuna.

"You know who Ryomen Sukuna is, right?" I asked the curse, my voice drifting as I continued to stare through the window and watch as the trees sped past. The curse nodded in response, it reflection painfully obvious against the pained glass.
"Have you encountered him before?" I asked it, curious as to whether I could get inside information.

To my dissapointment, the curse shook it's head, not having met Sukuna before. I hummed softly in deep thought, drumming my fingers against the table.
"So his power spreads through word of mouth then." I mumbled to myself, coming to that realisation. And even though it wasn't a question directed to the curse, it nodded again.

"He's not like you guys at all, is he? He has an agenda." I asked rhetorically, not needing to even look at the curse to know that it was agreeing with me. I already knew Sukuna had an agenda. Unlike most curses, he didn't have the ambition to keep living because he knows he's practically immortal.

Sukuna just wants destruction. Chaos. Blood. And it's not his fault, he knew no other way of life. And although this was a problem, it was an issue for another time. Because first comes seperating him and Yuuji. We could deal with whatever chaos Sukuna wanted to cause later.

I sighed the moment I heard the call to my stop, the tannoy announcing our destination loudly. I stood up once the train stopped, the sounds of the tires skidding across the tracks as the conductor hit the breaks. The curse sat opposite me stood up also, making me hold up my hand in protest.

"No. You stay here. Six eyes is in Roppongi tonight- not the best place for a curse to be right now." I told it with pursed lips, watching as it saddly nodded before sitting back down. Curses didn't know sorcerer by names, usually just by their most noted feature. Satoru for his six eyes technique. If a curse was nearby, he'd exorsise it without even a flick of his wrist.

I got off the train after making sure the curse was truly heeding my warning before heading towards the address that Satoru texted me earlier. It was afternoon now, in just an hour or so the sun would go down and we'd probably head off to dinner. I winced at how late I was, having supposed to have arrived before ths mission started. By now, Yuuji and the new student have probably exorsised at least half of the curses.