Revenge ~ Ch68

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

"You're murderers..." Yuuji mumbled with pure shock, his pupils shaking as he looked up at Kiyotaka who almsot looked as if he were in physical pain.
"You killed her family- it wasn't just an accident!" Yuuji accused with terror. All this time, (Y/n) had been so close to the murderers of her whole family- the reason she had to live on the streets before getting adopted.

"You were the reason she spent all those years on the streets!" Yuuji exclaimed, getting louder with anger and disgust with every accusation. They used fire to stop the clan from using their jujustu- and Yuuji bet it was Kiyotaka's veil that stopped them from warping away. Tuuji then realised that if (Y/n) hadn't found an escape, she'd be dead to.
"If things would have all gone to plan, (Y/n) would be dead right now." Yuuji mumbled, his hands trembing at the realisation

"Itadori..." Kiyotaka muttered shakily, holding his hands up in defense. But there was no defense, none that could justify this kind of mass-murder.
"Nobody was supossed to make it out alive, right?! You planned to kill (Y/n) too!" Yuuji exclaimed angrily, standing to his feet as all these emotions arised and swirled within his stomach.

"Itadori!" Kiyotaka called out, Yuuji backing himself away and against the wall. His hands flew to his hair, gripping on the pink strands and tugging them harshly as if it would calm him down.
"She was just a child then- barely five years old! She couldn't have possibly done anything wrong and yet you were going to kill her with the rest of her clan!" Yuuji yelled.

"You think we wanted to murder those people, Itadori!?" Kiyotaka then yelled, suddenly snapping. He understood he was a murderer, and the glare that Nanami gave him everytime they met was more than enough reminder.
"We didnt have a choice, Itadori! They were evil people!" Kiyotaka cried out, frustration in his voice, his fists clenched against his sides.

"They were just confused!" Yuuji fought back, desperation in his voice. Kiyotaka almsot laughed at the boy's naivety.
"There's a fine line between good, confused and evil, Itadori. These people were so far past the line that they couldn't see it anymore!" The noirette yelled out. Yuuji had never seen the man so angry- but he had no right.
"Are you really defending yourself right now? When is it ever okay to murder?!" Yuuji scoffed loudly, making Kiyotaka brish his fingers through his hair with frustration- forcing himself to calm down.

"It's not, Itadori. What we did was wrong. We know that." Kiyotaka sighed, forcing hismelf to take a step back from the boy.
"You don't regret it and yet you think it's wrong? Then I don't understand?!" Yuuji cried out, baffled and in shock.
"Exactly! You don't understand! Those people? They killed jujutsu sorcerers to save curses! Curses! T-they...weren't good people. You need to understand that, Itadori." Kiyotaka told him, practically pleading him.

"Who are you to judge whether a person is good or not?" Yuuji spat venomously.
"They killed my best friend." Kiyotaka then blurted out, looking down at his feet. Yuuji paused, shock taking over his body. Did he just say...
"His name was Haru. He was sent on a mission with (L/n) Miguru to exorsise a special grade curse...(Y/n)'s uncle." Kiyotaka began quietly.

"Miguru killed Haru to save the curse for being exorsised." Kiyotaka told him painfully, his eyes glued to his feet.
"That was my best friend, Itadori. I knew him since the day I was born...That's why I volunteered." Kiyotaka admitted bitterly, his eyes dark and dull.
"Revenge?" Yuuji asked hesitantly, his tone showing his judgement. That was hardly a valid reason to justify murder.

"Call it what you want, but at the end of the day, the (L/n) family lost their way. They were out of control." Kiyotaka told him bitterly, making Yuuji bite the inside of his cheek until it drew blood.
"And Gojo? Let me guess, he wanted revenge to?" Yuuji asked sourly.
"No...I didn't." A voice answered from behind them both, making them turn their head to face a certain teacher.

Yuuji stumbled back as he assessed Gojo. His looked...broken. His trademark blindfold was in his hands, his blue eyes trained to the wooden floor. He almost looked as if he were in pain.
"Yuuji...I regret what I did everyday. I remember that fire everytime I close my eyes and I hear their screams even when it's silent..." Gojo admitted sadly.
"Then you should have told the higherups to go fuck themselves. If they wanted to commit mass-murder, they should have done it themselves!" Yuuji yelled angrily.

"If it wasn't us, then it would have been someone far less merciful than us. We made their deaths swift. Others? They would have tortured every single one of them for their crimes." Gojo told his student calmly. It was clear Yuuji still didn't understand. What was Gojo's reason? He must have had his own motive.
"You said you didn't volunteer for revenge...then why did you?" Yuuji then asked. That's when Gojo looked more devastated.

"Because I made a promise."

(A.N ~ 0-o)

Chapter 69 Quote Teaser :

"Don't you understand, Satoru? You are the most beautiful way to die.