Dangerous Little Thing ~ Ch29

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

The girl fell asleep on Yuuji's lap after the second movie. She got through Howl's moving castle with ease, but the moment it was over, she realised how tired she was. During her nap, she missed Gojo's return. He came back briefly just to check up on Yuuji. And while he was back, he realised that Yuuji had so very easily mastered his control of cursed energy due to this exercise. It was astonishing.

But he left on buisness once again only a few minutes later, not bothering Yuuji for too long and not wanting to wake up (Y/n) either. Even he knew that the girl deserved some rest after the day that she'd just been though. It was about 50 minutes into Yuuji's next film after Gojo left, that (Y/n) woke up. She woke up very suddenly with a silent wince in pain, gripping onto her own wrist with a deathly grip.

She pressed her head further into Yuuji's lap in pain, her eyes scrunching shut as she squeezed her wrist. Sukuna's mark burned like the fires of hell and she had no idea why. Yuuji hadn't even realised that his girlfriend had woken up, far too invested in his movie. (Y/n) breathed out through her mouth in in through her nose in intervals, counting in her head slowly to wait for the burning to cease. But it never did. It only got worse.

The girl was barely fully awake yet still managed to realise that this was all definelty Sukuna's doing. So (Y/n) activated her curse within Yuuji, biting her lip to make sure she didn't cry out in pain. The moment she activated her cursed energy, Sukuna pulled her in to his domain- knowing she was going to come. It made him proud that she now knew just how to reach him whenever she wanted.

She fell through dimensions, waking up on her knees in Sukuna's innate domian. It looked the same as it always had, dark skies and wet red floors. The tower of bones was directly at the centre of his domain, Sukuna sittung boredly at the top. His eyes fixated on her instantly, unbothered by her pained glare as she held tense eye-contact. Sukuna's head was rested against his fist, waiting for her to speak up.

"Why does it burn?" She hissed through clenched teeth, gripping even tighter against ger wrist. It didn't help but it was the only thing she could do. Sukuna didn't need any specifics, he knew exactly what she was talking about.
"Because I want you." Sukuna replied simply and causually, unaffected by her glare that intensified at his words.

"I meant it when I said I wanted you at my beck and call." The man added, the corner of his lips turning up slightly as he watched the girl scowl. Of course. He was using the mark as a damned bell. (Y/n) felt bitter as she digged her fingernails into the mark, forcing herself to stand to her feet weakly.

"Does it have to hurt so fucking much?" (Y/n) spat, her voice dripping in venom. He couldn't have made it warm and just stopped there? Sukuna chuckled low and huskily at her question.
"Now where's the fun in that?" Sukuna replied back with a malicious grin. (Y/n) scoffed and kissed her teeth, gripoing her wrist harder as she came closer to Sukuna's tower of bones.

"Fucking sadist." She muttered to herself, knowing that Sukuna had probably heard her. Though, he didn't give her any indication that he did. She wasn't giving him eye-contact long enough to see the smirk. It was then that the burning began to fade, ceasing to nothing as (Y/n) stepped closer and closer to him. So the feeling fades when she gets close enough to him?

The girl scoffed once the pain had completely disspeared, now no longer needing to grip onto her wrist. She looked down at the mark on ber skin from where stood at the bottom of Sukuna's tower of bones, the back ink almost looking crimson under the lighting of Sukuna's domain. This was so dehumanising, practically being reduced to mere pet to cater to his every whim.

(Y/n) resisted the urge to yell out in frustration as she began to climb Sukuna's tower. Honestly, she probably didn't have to scream- he could probably feel her anger and frustration. The girl bit the inside of her cheek as she finally made it to the top of his tower now standing directly infront of him with a glare. He still had that same smirk on his face, watching her as she sat cross-legged infront of him.