Similar ~ Ch44

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

Footsteps echoed through the halls as Geto made his way closer to the pile of rocks and boulders at the back of the control room. As far as he knew, this was where Mahito had lured in the jujustu sorcerers and the (L/n) for a battle. Judging by the fact that he could still sense Mahito's presence in the room, the sorcerers had won.

Geto whistled with amused suprise at the damage of the room, his hands interlocked behind his back as he stopped right infront of the mess. His eyes then flickered to the ground where Mahito slithered out of the rubble. The curse looked like a snake, pushing through rocks and boulders with little difficulty untill he popped out right infront of Geto's feet.

Mahito's body then changed forms, his skin moulding itself into taking form of a human man once again, each stitch appearing one by one. His skin was bare, not a single piece of clothing on his body. But the curse couldn't care less, staring at the damage that Nanami had caused with a wide grin before bursting out in loud laughter.
"Turns out that sorcerer's a whole lot crazier than he looks!" He laughed with bewildered amusement, thinking back to how Nanami's power so suddenly increased.

"The three of you went at it quite hard." Geto mused, crossing his arms over his chest with a low chuckle. Mahito gasped in suprise at the man's voice, whiping his head round to face him.
"Geto! That guy was so interesting! I learned a whole lot from him!" Mahoto grinned proudly before looking at his hands, turning a single finger into a knife.

Thanks to Nanami's fight, Mahito now knew that he had little to no limitations on what he could do to his body. But Geto could care less about that. There was only one thing that mattered that he needed to know about from this fight.
"How about the (L/n)? Anything new to report about her?" Geto asked, looking down at the curse with interest. Eversince Mahito told him about Sukuna's connection to the (L/n), she became so much more intriguing.

Mahito hummed in thought at his friend's question, putting a hand on his chin as he thought about it.
"She cut off my foot and used my blood to push me away from hurting the other sorcerer. But other than that, nothing worth mentioning." Mahito hummed, making Geto question the truth of that statement. The last time they talked, Mahito spoke about baiting her in with the fact he knew more information than he should. Surely, that couldn't have gone well.

"Anything at all concerning her attatchment to Sukuna?" Geto asked with furrowed brows. Instead of an answer to his question, he instead received a noise of both shock and confusion. Mahito swivelled around to face his friend, looking up at him with wide eyes as if he had never heard about that piece of information before.
"She knows Sukuna? How?!" Mahito exclaimed with shock.

That confused Geto. A lot. The man's head tilted slightly wuth bafflement, looking down at his friend with a long look of seriousness as he tried to figure out what the hell he meant.
"You were the one that told me this in the first place, Mahito." Geto said pointedly, making Mahito shake his head with long pursed lips.

"No...I don't think so. Maybe Jogo told you?" The curse suggested. His words were too sincere for this to be a joke.
"No, it was definitely you." Geto pushed bluntly. His lack of amusement made Mahito decide to think harder into his interaction with (Y/n) yesterday. There was nothing she said that day that could have at all linked her to Sukuna.
"I don't remember anything like that." Mahito mumbled innocently. This, Geto found interesting.

"Do you remember meeting up with her this morning?" Geto then asked curiously, taking a step closer to the curse with concentrated slited eyes.
"This morning? But I was training with Junpei this morning." Mahito mumbled out with confusion. Though the training session was fuzzy in his mind, it was still the only think he remembered about this morning so it must be true.

"She erased your memories." Geto realised quickly. The man couldn't help but smirk. It was so obvious. How did he not realise that this would happen sooner. It was comical, really. The (L/n) was a devious little thing, wasn't she?
"Huh? She can do that?" Mahito asked with suprise, looking up at Geto from where he sat comfortably on the ground. Geto hummed in agreement, turning around so thag he was facing the wall in thought. It wasn't long before he began to slowly pace back and forth as he became lost in his thoughts.

"There's a forbidden technique in the (L/n) clan called Mind eater. With this technique, they can control any curse against their will- which is why they made it a forbidden technique." Geto explained to Mahito with a small but very sly entertained smirk.
"Why?" Mahito questioned simply.
"Because they'd much rather have the curse fighting for them with their own free will." Geto finished, making Mahito's lips part with awe.

"But why would she use this jujutsu on me if the (L/n)s hate using it?" Mahito asked resting his head on his hand as he watched Geto huff loudly.
"I guess her connection to Sukuna was more serious to her than we thought. How intriguing." Geto grinned.
"I wonder if when we convince Sukuna to join us, if she'll wilingly follow along- or vice versa?" Geto mumbled to himself, his hand on his chin as he walked back and forth.

"She clearly doesn't want the jujutsu sorcerers to find out about her connection to Sukuna...so could she possibly be secretly working against them already?" Geto asked himself.
"That's sounds complicated." Mahito frowned. His head hurt trying to cope and keep up with Geto's theories.
"I found something interesting today from Hanami- always so late to relay information." Geto mused.

"What was it?" Mahito asked with wide interested eyes, leaning closer to Geto.
"That (L/n) (Y/n) is Itadori Yuuji's lover." Geto told him, Mahito humming in thought. They seemed like a fair match.
"Is that why Sukuna's protecting her? For the sake of his vessel?" Geto mumbled, making Mahito shake his head in pure doubt of this new theory.

"That dosen't sound like something Sukuna would do." Mahito muttered, Geto instantly agreeing with him.
"No, no it doesn't...so, why then?" Geto asked, biting his lip in thought before exhaling loudly and turning his attention to the ceiling above him. He smirked malicious, his mind on so many things at once when it came to this girl.
"This all just makes me more curious." Geto sighed.

"Say, Geto? Why do you want her to join us anyway? I don't think our ultimate goals are very alike." Mahito asked, tilting his head with confusion.
"Our goals most likely aren't. But I'm sure I could convince her that they are similar. If she's like any (L/n) that I've encountered before then she wants a world where all the curses can be free- a domain free from prejudice." Mahito began.

"If we kill all the humans, leaving only curses and jujutsu sorcerers- those who are worthy, then she'll get that world, won't she? See? Similar." Geto grinned, proud of himself for putting that together in such short time. With the (L/n) and Sukuna on the same team, things could escalate for him a lot quicker and easier. Mahito nodded in thought.
"But how is her power going to help us?" He then asked, realising that he didn't know much about how the (L/n) fit into their plans.

Geto rolled his eyes at the curse, wondering how he was so thick-headed.
"Think about it, Mahito. You can turn humans into puppets by altering the shape of their souls. She could turn humans into puppets by controlling the shape of their blood. She could kill them by simply clenching her fist- and if the stories are true, then she may even have an army at her disposal." Geto finished, his eyes glinting with excitement while Mahito became curious.
"An army of what?" He naively asked. Geto laughed chilled Mahito down to the bone as he replied,

"Curses...so many curses."

(A.N ~ any theories? 0-o?)

Chapter 45 Quote Teaser :

"People fear the both of us for our eyes, our blood-stained hands and our power. Dosen't that make us the same, you and I?"