Fair ~ Ch11

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"We're at the cremation memorial?" Yuuji asked me as we neared the entrance of the memorial centre, the entrance doors wide and grand as if it were a museum.
"Satoru messaged me and said that this is where he wants to meet you." I told him, unable to tame my curiosity as I looked around and admired the flowers that were placed so neatly at the entrance steps.

It took a while for us to get here, it was only 8am when we left the hospital and now it was nearing noon. The sun was practically at it's peak in the sky already, almost becoming afternoon. It wasn't too long of a taxi ride to get here, however we may or may have not stopped at a café for breakfast and then at the market for a quick snack. Priorities.

"I guess it's so I could sort out my grandad's ashes while were here." Yuuji realised, guessing Satoru's reason for picking this place as their meeting point.
"He's thoughtful when he wants to be." I mumbled, Yuuji nodding in agreement.
"Hey, babe?" Yuuji began, making me turn my head to him as we walked forwards, nearing closer to the doors with every step.

I hummed in response, a gesture for him to continue with his question.
"You're the only person I've seen call Gojo by his first name. Dosen't he find it rude since he's your teacher?" The pinkette asked curiously. I huffed in amusement at his question, honestly suprised that he noticed that in the forst place. He was right though, I was the only person who called him by his first name- as rude as it may seem to others, he loved it.

"Actually no, he doesn't mind. He's actually kinda salty that I stopped calling him by some stupid nickname I gave him as a child." I explained, almost shuddering as I remembered the nickname. It was simple but looking back on it now, I can't believe I went along with it for so long.
"When he became my teacher last year, I tried to started calling him Gojo but he started to have a pissy fit and wouldn't get off my back about it. So I compromised and just started calling him by his first name." I finished telling him, him nodding in understanding.

"Honestly, it should be Megumi that calls him by his first name, considering Gojo practically raised him." I mumbled outload, making Yuuji gasp in shock.
"Woah, really?!" He reacted, his eyes wide with suprise. I nodded with a hum, mentally wondering if I was actually allowed to tell Yuuji this.
"Yeah, Megumi's dad was kinda shitty." I mumbled as we stopped infront of the large wooden doors. Kinda shitty but very hot.

"Woah, I would never have guessed." Yuuji mumbled to himself before looking up at the entrance infront of us. One door was already open, suggesting Gojo was already inside, possibly paying his respects to the dead to pass time.
"He's inside. I'll wait out here." I told him, motioning for my boyfriend to head on in. Yuuji looked at me with wide eyes, looking back and forth between me and the open door that seemed to be an entrance to pure darkness from where we were standing.

"How do you know that?" Yuuji asked me in awe, unside whether he wanted to be be impressed by me or scared of me.
"I just do." I chuckled, making Yuuji giggle, scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile and trusting nod.
"Okay, I'll see you soon." He told me, kissing me quickly on the cheek before beginning his walk through the building.

I sat down on the steps of the building, getting ready to entertain myself with my phone. But before I could pull it out, Yuuji called out to me once again.
"And, (Y/n)?" Yuuji began, popping out his head from behind one of the doors. I turned around curiously with a hum in reply, wondering if he wanted directions or had another question to ask me about Gojo.

"You will never lose me." Yuuji told me with a soft smile, repeating his words from this morning. I smiled brightly as he now indefinitely walked away, knowing that that comment was to tell me that he had his answer to Gojo's question. It was to ease my mind. I wouldn't lose him, not today at least.