Pact ~ Ch25

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The moment I realised that I was back in the real world, I stumbled away from Yuuji's body. I ripped my hand away from his cold chest as if it were fire beneath my fingertips. What just happened almost felt like a dream, but I knew it wasn't. I could still hear Sukuna's malicious chuckles in the corners of my mind, I felt the vibrations against my throat. That was all real. I just made that pact. Yuuji will live.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright? I told you earlier that you'd spook yourself by being in here." Gojo sighed, standing up from his seat and quickly made his way to me. I was still frozen in my spot, leaning my back against the wall while staring at Yuuji's dead body. Gojo out his hands on my shoulder and guided me to where he was sitting. I numbly sat down without complaint, my eyes never leaving Yuuji's form.

"I notified Nanami. When we're done here, I'll escort you to him." Gojo told me with an understandimg frown, his lips pursed as he rubbed my shoulder comfortingly. I didn't answer him. It's not that I couldn't hear him but rather I didn't want to hear him. I only let my eyes and ears focus on Yuuji's body. Waiting. When would Sukuna bring him back? A couple minutes? Hours? Days?

It wasn't untill I took a deeo breath that I remembered the burning sensation on my wrist. It wasn't as bad as what I felt in Sukuna's domain. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was slowly fading. I let myself look down at my wist in wonder, taking my eyes off Yuuji for just a few moments. I uncovered my wrist from my other hand that I hadn't realised I was gripping with so tightly and then quietly unwrapped the bandages that Ieiri had put on me a few hours ago.

The moment the bandages were off, I had to force myself not to gasp aloud. It almost looked like a tattoo, and it would fool anyone to believe that it was. But this mark wasn't the ink of a tattoo. It was the mark of Sukuna. It resembled his own markings, solidifying his hold and control over me. I am his now. This will always remind me of that fact.

I covered my wrist with my left hand quicker than I could process the whole ordeal

I covered my wrist with my left hand quicker than I could process the whole ordeal. I couldn't use the bandages anymore since they had all falled to the floor. So instead, I pressed my palm tightly into my wrist in hopes that Kiyotaka hadn't already looked over my shoulder and saw it already.

It was then that I realised that I could move my wrists now. They weren't hurting anymore and colourful bruises didn't colour them blue anymore. He healed me...just as he promsied he would when he first crushed my wrists. Would he always do this? Heal me when I was hurt? But why? Why not let me suffer? He had healed me before too? I wasn't his then. So why did he did he do it?

How do I tell my teacher that I have magically healed my wrists? What do I say? Oh that's right, Gojo. Sukuna healed me and will revive Yuuji and in return I have agreed to become his property in every shape and form. No! I could not say that! This was something I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Yuuji- especially not Yuuji. He wouldn't understand. He'll never understand the lengths I would go to protect him.

Blood-stained (Yuuji & Sukuna x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara