Loopholes ~ Ch62

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

I watched as Yuuji went into the bathroom to have a shower, leaving me behind him on my bed. I haven't moved since we both relaxed on the bed, lost in my own thoughts- replaying this mornings events. I was filled with rage- anger against Sukuna. The fury with fueled by shame and humiliation. I should have known Sukuna would do something like that, overstay his welcome- as thin as that welcome was.

I waited untill I heard the shower running before I activated my cursed energy and connected to my curse than ran through Yuuji's veins. I needed to look that man in his enfururiating crimson eyes and just confront him directly. The curse pulled me into his domain instantly, making me suddenly go from laying on my bed to standing on bones
"Have you fucking lost your mind?!" I yelled angrily, the moment I gained full consciousness.

Sukuna had warped me directly infromt of him, instead of making me climb up his tower of bones from the bottom. Sukuna sighed, a hint of amusement on his small smirk as he leaned on his fist.
"Ah, so we've gone back to being furious with me." Sukuna hummed with a chuckle, almost mockingly.
"I never stopped!" I snapped. Just because I adhered to the terms of the pact I already agreed to, I hadn't stopped being angry.

"You can't just do that!" I exclaimed angrily, taking a step closer to him as he huffed with amusement, turning his head to the side ever so slightly.
"What? Make you squirt?" He challenged teasingly, making me grit my teeth.
"N-no! You can't join in on my and Yuuji's sex with your devilish foresaken mouths whenever you'd like and make it some kind of twisted threesome from hell!" I yelled, almost faltering at the start.

"You needed to be punished. That attitude of yours was getting a bit too braven." Sukuna explained, as if that were any kind of acceptable excuse.
"I gave you one minute. I stuck by my promise and will continue to stick by it untill you and Yuuji have been seperated. But I did not consent to what you did in there!" I hissed through gritted teeth, ignoring his earlier comment.

"Exactly. You did not consent. Your conditions were that I do not speak nor open my eyes during your private affairs once my minute was through. I did neither." Sukuna smirked, proud of himself to having found a way around the pact. I scoffed loudly, my eyes widening at his words.
"Loopholes? Really, Sukuna? You've fallen that low?!" I asked him incredulously, as I couldn't believe my ears.

"Don't pretend that that wasn't the best orgasm you've ever had, pet- because it was. I know it was." Sukuna grinned, leaning forwards to get a closer look of the humiliation and shame on my face. My cheeks burned as I bit on my tongue, refusing to look him in the eyes.
"And I'll have you know that you were feeling so much pleasure, you squeezed around the brat's dick so tightly that he saw stars. That was because of me- because my tongue got you there when his half-assed thrusts could not." Sukuna told me, boasting and understanding what was going through my head at the time.

I couldn't reply, the humiliation becoming too much. My lips parted, no words coming out of them.
"Let's be honest, pet. Your sex life was lacking because of him, and now it's thriving because of me." Sukuna grinned. Before I could speak a word, the man flicked his wrist and sent me away back to the real world where I woke up with a smug Yuuji hovering to my left.

My eyes shot open, taking in a deep breath as I got used to the light shining against my tired crimson eyes.
"Welcome back." Yuuji chuckled smugly.
"I'm done with my shower, babe. But I still think it would have been better if we were both in there." Yuuji smirked as he slipped on his black hoodie.
"But I get it. You needed to time to recover, huh?" Yuuji guessed with a cocky smile, making me huff and roll my eyes.

The boy leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips before moving to the other side of the room to pick out his socks. I slid my legs off the bed and pushed the covers off me, forcing myself to stand to my feet. But my thighs trembles and I was forced to sit back down on the bed.
"Shit." I hissed as I stumbled down, Yuuji turning to face me with wide eyes. I stood up again before he could say anything, this time forcing my legs fo striaghten rather than shake.

"Woah, (Y/n)!" Yuuji gasped in shock.
"I just lost my balance." I denied, making him shake his head as he hurried back over to me from around the bed.
"Not that." He told me as he came closer, putting his fingers carefully on my hips. I inhaled sharply as he pressed his fingers to my hips, making me look down in confusion. Why did that hurt so much?

I had handprints decorating my hips and waist, turning purple as both me and Yuuji looked down at them with awe. I already knew that Sukuna was the reason for those handprints, him being to only one who gripped so dangerously hard. I'm sure there were some on my ass and inner thighs too.
"Holy shit. Babe, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise I went that hard." Yuuji mumbled with shock, his fingers delicately slidding down my skin.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I told him with a light chuckle, cursing Sukuna in my head. Because of him, Yuuji thought these animalistic marks were his fault.
"I'll go softer next time!" He promised, making my eyes go wide immediately.
"No!" I exclaimed quickly, making him look up at me with suprise.

"I mean, no. It's fine. These kinda turn me on." I admitted, making Yuuji's eyes go slighter wider.
"Yeah?" He asked with a small chuckle, making me nod and smile back.
"Yeah." I confirmed before slipping past him and into the backroom. I turned on the shower the moment I closed the door behind me, turning the heat to as high as it could go.

Maybe the water would wash away my unholy thoughts about the demon who was not my lover.

(A.N ~ I hope you enjoyed!)

Chapter 63 Quote Teaser :

"Do you wish to die then?"