Scared ~ Ch7

(Author-chan whispers : This is a double update so go back to the last chapter if you didn't get that notification!)

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

The time was almost 2am when me and Yuuji had finally arrived at his apartment- well, technically his grandfather's apartment. Yuuji had been staying here alone every since his grandfather had gotten admitted to the hospital and I went from having one sleep over a week to three within the span of one month.

Yuuji couldn't stamd being alone when he was stressed, he didn't like being stuck in a house with nothing but his own thoughts. This is why I was sleeping over tonight, because now it wasn't only his thoughts that he had to listen to but also the king of curses who was trapped deep inside his soul. Yuuji hadn't talked about Sukuna at all on the taxi home, opting to just lean his head on my shoulder in silence for the whole hour long ride. I didn't mind, rathering having talk about everything at home than in a stranger's car.

We walked though his front door in a comfortable silence, both of us kicking our shoes off before messily sliding then closer towards the wall. Yuuji wasted no time in taking off his clothes, not stopping untill he was only in his boxers. He faceplanted onto the bed with a loud sigh, only lifting his head once he heard the zip of my skirt.

I giggled softly as he shamelessly watched me unchange, watching as my skirt and white button up fell with a soft thud onto the carpeted floor. When I was finally in my underwear, I picked up a shirt that Yuuji had thrown to the side probably this morning. I slipped it on with ease before sliding into bed with him. He laid still on his stomach, only repositioning his head so that it was laying on my chest and his arm was hugging my middle.

The boy let out a soft hum of content, letting his eyes flutter closed as I used my nails to gently massage his scalp.
"I'm so exhausted." Yuuji muttered into my stomach, making me nod in agreement- not that he could see me.
"Are you sure you don't want to leave this conversation for tomorrow?" I asked him, a small hopeful tone in my voice showing that I really do want to postponse this conversation for just a few more hours. Because technically, tomorrow was already today.

"If you don't tell me now, then my mind will just keep me awake for the rest of the night." Yuuji chuckled, making me feel the vibrations of his tired laugh.
"Yeah. Yeah, you're right." I mumbled, nodding slowly as I took in a deep breath. It was hard, thinking about the fact that I was now going to tell Yuuji everything that I tried so hard to hide over the past three years. In a way, it was cathartic.

"Where do I start?" I chuckled out, genuinely not having a clue as to what to say. Now that I could actually speak about it, I had no idea what to tell him.
"Well, start from the begining. Tell me what I don't know about you." Yuuji prompted, know sitting up and positioning himself opposite me cross-legged. I sighed as I also sat up, leaning my back against the head board with my legs on Yuuji's lap. He unconcious drew circles into my skin, helping me calm down.

"Well, my name is Nanami (Y/n). Though, that wasn't the name I was born with." I began with a sigh, for once mentioning my original family which I never actually did with Yuuji. Honestly, even I didn't know much about them other than the fact that they were all dead and my deadly cursed technique was inherited from them. I had only told Yuuji one thing about them, that they were dead.

"...What happened to your real family?" Yuuji asked carefully, making me frown.
"Exactly what I told you happened. I told the truth when I said they died in an estate fire when I was four. There was no need to lie about that." I told him softly, concentrating on the feeling of his thumbs gliding across my skin so that I the memories I locked up about that day wouldn't come out of hiding.