RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House

Requested by @CoraSummers
I'll be splitting it into a few parts.
—————————-
Ricky's POV
My name is Ricky Bowen, I'm a junior at East High, skater boy, musician and an actor in theater. Also, I am bisexual.

I dated this girl, Nini, but then we broke up. I'm always going to love her, but I have to let go of the past. Then after a little while, I was mixed in with confusion when I started to feel something I haven't felt for before. I then realized I was bi, and later on in life, I told my dad, and then my mom when I facetimed her. And then Nini, since we're just friends now after our breakup, and she's also been my best friend since kindergarten, and of course Big Red, because he's been my best friend since preschool and we tell each other everything. I also told the only other people who matter to me: Gina, Ashlyn, Kourtney, Carlos, Seb, and Miss Jenn.

Before I figured that out, things felt confusing for a while. I still like girls, but I also started to like guys. And there's one guy I'm in love with him. It's EJ Caswell. He was my enemy for a little while, but then at this point we started to become friends. I never actually told him I was in love with him or the fact I was bi. I wish I should have told him how I felt for him even if I've had gotten the chance. But it's not going to happen anyway, because he wouldn't feel the same way.

EJ's POV
My name is EJ Caswell, I'm a senior at East High, co-captain of the Water-Polo team, Senior Class Treasurer, and a theater actor. I'm also in love with Ricky Bowen. Yes, I'm gay.

I've had been in previous relationships with some girls, but none of them lasted long anyway. I started second guessing on myself that I probably haven't felt something for girls anymore like I used, and I wasn't as certain about it yet. I kind of would fantasize about what would it be like to be romantically involved with a boy when I was having this funny feeling about it. After thinking about it for a while, I began to realize I was gay, and the only guy I could ever think of is Ricky. Whenever I see him, my heart beats for him, and I would get nervous when I wouldn't know what to say to him. Before that, I didn't like him while I dated his ex, Nini, until she dumped me. But then, Ricky and I started to like each other, but as friends.

For a while now, I heard that he said he was bisexual when he told our friends, but I don't understand about why he didn't tell me. Is it probably because he loves me, but thinks I don't love him back? There's a possibility. I just don't know if I feel ready to tell him yet, because I'm fearing that he thinks I would reject him. I also don't think I'm ready to tell anyone I was gay yet, even my parents. And if I did, I'd be aware that this was going to change my life forever. I wish there was a way for people to accept me for who I am and to tell Ricky I've been in love with him.
------------------
Author's POV
*one month earlier, Ashlyn's house*

Everybody went to Ashlyn's house for a party after their spring musical. There was a lot of dancing and they had a lot to drink. Even for Ricky and EJ, who were both drunk around the time. They were dancing together until they snuck away from their friends to go somewhere private...
————————
*guest room*

Ricky and EJ were in the guest room. The lights were a little dim and when the door was shut, Ricky hopped onto the bed and EJ charged at him and went into kissing. Ricky was moaning in between kisses until he stopped EJ.

"Wait, wait, wait."

"What?" EJ asked.

"Did you bring any protection?" Ricky questioned.

"No," EJ replied.

"Oh... Well, it's not like you're gonna try to get me pregnant, anyway," Ricky joked.