RJ Caswen: My Heart Will Go On Pt. 3

Note: Okay, get ready for some mpreg! :)
-----------------------
*a few months later*

It had been just about a few months since EJ started to live with Ricky and the twins that summer.

In July, just a couple months after their first-year anniversary, Ricky and EJ sorted out some of EJ's things back in his old apartment, by selling some old things but keeping everything else he had. Ricky also sorted out some of Chloe's old things by giving some to hold on and be cherished by her parents who have been supportive to their widowed son-in-law after he came out bi to them, while selling the rest, including her old clothes. However, Ricky moved some old pictures of him and Chloe and other belongings into a box and stored it underneath next to a pair of shoes in the closet. While helping EJ move in, Ricky rearranged some space to put EJ's things in the bedroom until it fit in perfectly. 

By the time EJ had officially moved into the Bowen household, Ricky and his twins couldn't be more excited to be having him, and from that day forward, they were like something Ricky and EJ both had wanted for the two of them and the kids to be like: a family.

A month after EJ moved in as August rolled around, he and Ricky went on a family camping trip they planned for the weekend before the kids were about to start preschool just as they were four years old by then. During the camping trip, Ricky and EJ set up a tent for the kids to have while they had one of their own, so they would have some privacy. They did have their privacy in fact one night after the kids went to sleep as one thing led them to another, which they did not realize this was going to change their lives forever yet.

Another month had passed after the camping trip as Mikey and Olive had recently started preschool. One day, Ricky wasn't feeling as well when he was at home with the kids after picking them up, as he tried to get some housework done while EJ was at work. He would spend some of his time throwing up in the bathroom. He almost did not understand why he was feeling ill and his stomaching was upsetting him, and the twins were feeling worried about their dad.

At the end of the day, EJ came home from work when he was walking through the front door where he found Mikey and Olive playing together on the floor.

"Hi guys!" EJ greeted the kids.

"EJ!" Mikey and Olive raced up to hug EJ.

"Did you two have a good day?" EJ asked the twins.

"Yeah!" the kids said.

"Where's your dad?" EJ asked.

Mikey and Olive pointed to the staircase, meaning Ricky was upstairs.

"Daddy's not feeling good," Mikey said.

"Oh? Why's that?" EJ asked.

"We don't know," Olive shrugged.

"Hm. Well, I'll go check on him, you guys wait here, okay?" EJ told the twins.

Mikey and Olive nodded before EJ headed upstairs and got to the door.

"Ri? Are you in there?" EJ knocked on the door.

"Eej? Is that you?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah, it's me. Can I come in?" EJ asked.

"Yeah," Ricky answered.

Then EJ opened the door and entered the bedroom to find Ricky lying in bed with a cloth on his head.

"Hi," EJ walked a few steps and approached to Ricky.

"Hi," Ricky said.

He removed the cloth from his head and scooted himself up to sit before EJ sat himself down next to him.