RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 1

Notes: (G/G/N) means Gina's girlfriend's name.
(E/B/N) means Emmy's boyfriend's name.

Prom season was around the corner.

A couple weeks earlier, the principal had already announced the nominees for prom king and queen. The prom king nominees were Big Red, Carlos, Jet, and EJ, and the prom queen nominees were Gina, Kourtney, Ashlyn, and in the least, Lily. Ricky was thrilled that his baby daddy got nominated for prom king as he was happy for the other nominees as well. But everyone all together was not pleased when Lily got nominated for prom queen. Especially when Lily replaced EJ's prom king posters that he, Ricky and a few of their friends worked hard on, and Lily put up her posters of her and EJ, reminding the kids to vote for the both of them as king and queen. When the theater group discovered, EJ was furious at Lily, because she was never going to stop until she would get what she wanted, and that was to win EJ back. But EJ was worried that Ricky was going to get heartbroken, but Ricky remembered what EJ told him, and he could always trust him.

At the school, promposals had happened with the students.

But some of the theater group had done their own promposals outside of school:

- Maddox did hers to Ashlyn by showing up at her house with a bunch of balloons that spelled out "Prom?"(because of how Maddox's ex, Maddison, sent balloons to her but to give to Ashlyn around the end of season 4), and Ashlyn accepted.

- Gina had done hers to her new girlfriend (G/G/N) by writing a song to her, and she said, "Yes!"

- Jet gave flowers to Kourtney and asked her, and she said that she would be honored.

- Seb brought Carlos to his family's farm to give him a ride on the tractor, and it led them to one of the cows that had a sign that said "Will You Go To Prom With Me?", and Carlos said "Yes!"

- Big Red surprised Andy (Antoine) at his family's pizzeria, Salt Lake Slices with a pizza with slices of pepperoni that spelled, "Prom?", and he accepted.

- Emmy's boyfriend, (E/B/N) did not do anything big, but he asked her if she wanted to go and she said "yes".

Everybody got to do their promposals. Well everybody, except for Ricky because he had been waiting for the right moment when EJ had yet to do a promposal to him. However, Ricky was having doubts on even going, because of the way some of the students were always staring at him because of his baby bump, and since his due date was drawn closer, he thought he wouldn't be able to get through the best night without anything embarrassing or terrible happening.

Ricky was gathering up a couple books for a class as Big Red was there helping him since he could not allow him to carry anything that heavy due to his condition. Then his phone buzzed as he was grabbing it from his pocket.

"Who texted you?" Big Red asked.

Ricky looked in to see that he got a text from EJ.

"EJ. I'm gonna look in to see what's up," Ricky swiped up to view the text.

Hey baby! Can you meet me at the rooftop during our lunch period? I have a surprise for you. 😘

Ricky blushed as he smiled.

"What did he say?" Big Red questioned.

"He told me he's got a surprise for me during our lunch period," Ricky replied before closing his locker door and he and Big Red started walking.

"I assume it's a promposal?" Big Red asked again.

"Could be. I don't even know yet, but I'll find out," Ricky said as he and Big Red continued walking.
---------------------------
*after class*