RJ Caswen: Afterparty at Ashlyn's House Pt. 2

*after school*

Ricky's POV (still)
My dad picked me up from school after I got out for the day and we went straight to the doctors. We went into the same room as last time. Then Dr. Fieldstein came into the room.

"Hi Ricky. How are you?" Dr. Fieldstein greeted me.

"I'm good, Dr. Fieldstein," I said.

"So, you told my dad that I was pregnant and wanted to do an ultrasound on me just to be sure?"

"Yes, if you follow me to the room, please," Dr. Fieldstein gestured me to come with her and my dad followed me behind.
---------------------
*in the other room*

We were in this room where it had equipment for the ultrasound machine. Dr. Fieldstein told me to lie down on the chair and put some sort of gel onto that wand that controls the machine.

"Okay Ricky, I need you to pull up your shirt, this might be a little cold," Dr. Fieldstein instructed me.

I moved up my shirt a bit and Dr. Fieldstein put a towel at the bottom part of my stomach. I shivered a little when I felt the gel on my stomach as she moved the wand. A few moments later, I saw a tiny little blob on the screen and my jaw dropped in shock.

"Is that...?" I was asking.

"Yeah, you're definitely pregnant. As you can see how tiny the baby is right now, you are about six weeks along," Dr. Fieldstein explained.

I suddenly felt speechless as the moment was silent. I was totally freaking out, because I didn't know what to do.

"Hey doc, could you excuse us for a moment?" Dad asked the doctor.

Dr. Fieldstein nodded and let us have the room alone. I was breathing shakily as my heart was beating so fast.

"Ricky? Ricky, are you okay?"

I turned to face my dad. I couldn't answer as I was about to cry and he pulled me in for a hug. I sobbed while Dad was comforting.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay," he whispered to me.

My dad hugged me a few moments more until we released as I took some deep breathing to relax myself.

"Rick, I know that you came out bi a little while ago and that you and Nini aren't together anymore, but do you know who the other father is?" Dad asked.

I was quiet for a second until I said, "I don't know, Dad."

"Is it Big Red?"

"What? No, he's my best friend, so we would never even..." I was shaking my head quickly.

"What about that Mexican kid, or farm boy?" Dad asked.

"Carlos and Seb? No, they're both gay and dating each other."

"Okay, well then, who else?"

I then went into shock as I thought of one person left whom I haven't told I was bisexual.

"EJ," I whispered.

"What?"

"EJ," I repeated in normal voice.

"EJ? Haven't you told him about...?" Dad was asking me.

"No, I didn't tell him I was bisexual. I couldn't tell him about that or anything else, because I got scared and nervous."

"Well, how could have this happen though?"

"You remember last month when I told you about the party I was at Ashlyn's house after opening night, right?"