RJ Caswen: I Think I'm in Love With You

Summary: Ricky Bowen is a junior in high school who gets pregnant, and he plans on giving his baby up for adoption. Meanwhile, he started to develop feelings for his school friend, EJ Caswell, who is in the same year as Ricky, and who is also the father of his baby.

Note: This chapter is based on the references from Juno, and there's going to be a few changes on it. I'll be doing a few of my favorite scenes from the movie with Ricky as Juno and EJ as Bleeker. There are a few minor characters as the characters from Juno, though Vanessa and Mark will stay as themselves, but they will be mentioned, and I'll be keeping some of the characters with the same names.

Remember, this stuff is fiction, and a few details were not around the show or not shown.

Cast
Ricky as Juno

EJ as Bleeker

Minor characters
Big Red as Leah

Mike as Mac (mentioned)

Miss Jenn as Bren (mentioned)

Vanessa as herself (mentioned)

Mark as himself (mentioned)

Lily as Katrina (seen for a second)

Vijay as himself (mentioned)

Ashlyn as herself (seen for a second)

I do not own Juno.
--------------------------
Ricky Bowen and EJ Caswell had been friends for a long time.

Ricky was a skateboarder who also enjoyed playing guitar, and YouTubing with his best friend since childhood, Big Red. EJ was in track, he liked orange tic-tacs, and he and Ricky used to be in a band together with a couple other members before. Ricky was secretly in love with EJ for the last few years. A couple years later, Ricky found out he was bisexual and so did EJ, and they both had girlfriends before, but neither of them lasted long. So at some point, they felt their feelings for each other developed, but neither of them knew how to confess their feelings.

And now since the summer right before their junior year started, there was one thing that ever happened but never thought it could possibly happened... Ricky was pregnant.
-------------------------
*Ricky tells EJ he's pregnant*

The day after Ricky took a test to find out he was pregnant, some furniture that he had help from his best friend, Big Red, was moved in front of EJ's house. Ricky and Big Red had recently talked about how Ricky was in love with EJ since the uneventful night when Big Red questioned about it. On his way to school this morning, Ricky was sitting in the chair underneath the tiger rug, sticking a pipe in-between teeth in his mouth while waiting for EJ to come out. A few moments later, EJ came out in his uniform as he was getting himself ready to go for a jog with the rest of his team before school. Then he noticed Ricky in the chair.

"Hey, Eej," Ricky greeted.

EJ walked down a few steps.

"Wicked tiger. He looks proud," EJ complimented on the tiger rug.

"I swiped it from Ms. Ransick's lawn," Ricky said.

Then EJ walked down more steps from his house.

"Wow, your shorts are, like, especially gold today," Ricky complimented on EJ's shorts.

"My mom uses color safe bleach," EJ stated.

"Go Carol," Ricky said.

(I don't even know what EJ's mom's name is, but I'm just referring her as Mrs. Caswell in the story)