RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 4: I've Been Waiting For You

Part Four: Ricky and EJ are getting ready to meet their baby girl, and they reconcile before the birth. Once their daughter arrives, Ricky and EJ announce the name of their daughter and how they reconciled.

Title based on the song from Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! (Originally performed by ABBA, but this version from the movie sounds a lot more better than the original)
------------------------
*hospital*

Ricky, EJ, Nini and Gina arrived at the hospital. When they got to reception, EJ informed to the receptionist about Ricky's labor, and one of the nurses got him a wheelchair. While Ricky was being wheeled in as the others were walking along with, Gina informed...

"Hey Ricky, your dad's coming from Salt Lake, and everyone else is gonna catch a later flight since they're back at home there for the summer, while your mom will be coming from Chicago. And EJ, your parents's flight from New York is being delayed because of a thunderstorm there, but they'll be here as soon as they can."

"Thanks Gina. You're the best," Ricky said before he felt another contraction.

"Remember to breathe, Ricky," EJ reminded him.

"Just shut up, EJ!" Ricky growled.

Ricky breathed until the contraction passed and he relaxed.

"I'm sorry, Eej. I didn't mean that," Ricky apologized.

"It's okay, Ri. I know you didn't," EJ said.

Ricky was a bit surprised that EJ called him by his nickname for the first time in a while since their breakup. Then the four made it to Ricky's room. When Nini and Gina stepped out to wait for everyone to show up, EJ helped Ricky into his hospital gown.

"So Ricky, about what you said, what was the thing you were trying to tell me?" EJ asked.

"Oh. Uh... Actually, forget about what I said. It's probably stupid of me to tell you anyway."

"No. No, it's not stupid. Whatever it is, you can tell me," EJ said.

Ricky almost wanted to forget about the stuff he was talking to EJ about, but he would regret it if he didn't tell him sooner. Then he felt yet another contraction and grabbed his stomach before EJ helped him a little.

"Whoa, whoa, Ricky! Easy, easy! Breathe! Remember to brea--"

"I love you!" Ricky blurted out loud.

EJ was shocked the second he heard Ricky say that before slowly helping him stand up again.

"W-What?" EJ stuttered.

Ricky turned around to face him.

"I love you, EJ. I still have always loved you. I've never stopped loving since our first kiss after the homecoming dance, and the first time I said those exact words to you at the concert, which you were freaked out by before you said it back, and other times, even when we took those end-of-the-summer vacations before going back to school, and then our high school graduation, and when I realized I still did since I found out I was pregnant after we broke up. I know that I said I've made a huge mistake of doing that after you've made your own, but I wanted us to make things right again, because I thought there still be a chance we could fix all of it. While we hadn't talked to each other for a few months, I've missed you like crazy because you're still my best friend. I've wanted you back in my life so badly, and I've wanted us to be together again like we used to be. I'll understand that you might not be ready for that, but I could wait until it's right timing."

Then Ricky's eyes starting forming tears. 

"But right now, I'm very scared about giving birth and I don't know if I can go through with this whole thing. I can't do this, because it's going to hurt like hell. And---"